• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stuart wilkie

Championship white Fn2

Thought I would share some pictures of my new car with you folks, its a champ white fn2 that I picked up local, basically guy at work bought my black and had an itch for another champ white type r. Pretty much standard apart from a k&n panel filter and will be staying that way, plans are to fit...
  2. stuart wilkie

Black Fn2 Type R

hi guys, just some pics of my Fn2..... Thanks for looking
  3. stuart wilkie

black dc5

Awright folks, thought i would fire up some pics i got at the weekend,picked the car up in december but just got it on he road last week, let me know wht you guys think, mods so far are, meister r coilover, eiback front camber bolts, got alot of plans for it, here some pics
  4. stuart wilkie

integra dc5

just a few pics off my intergra, pics were taking the other month there when it was snowing, just incase you think we have still got snow in stirling, the car has a aem long ram eiback springs and a kakamoto exhaust the plans are uprated manifold, inlet manifold and a honda kpro + map all...
Back