• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 back seats of integras

how many children will comfortably fit in the back of a teggy , as i still want one but have a baby on the way making 3 kids now help?
  2. G

Few problems my car has developed

battery clamp was arc'ing on the pos connection thanks to a missing clamp retainer , fixed along with amp cables removed .
  3. G

S2000 & NSX NSX lovers look here

that castrol nsx jgtc car is probably my fave race car of all time.
  4. G

power to weight

as i told you on the phone , mate try honda or tuners who see this as important like cpl .
  5. G

Black EP3 turbo stolen, belfast.

what you mean you were inconsolable when someone stole our minimoto :)
  6. G

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

mate this looks epic
  7. G

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

car looks epic mate fair play i love the black dc2's just cant beat em
  8. G

My little baby

bit of a cowboy , spurs much :(
  9. G

AEM or Pipercross intake?

i used to sell aem long ram for civics and had nothing but good reviews if thats any help mate in fact torque developments told me (who i bought them off) that they'd give up to 10bhp at the flywheel of course that depends on car and engine (based on a ep3 k20) got a pipercross viper on my sri...
  10. G

My little baby

we are on the look for a b16 engine to be honest guys, the 1.5 does have a high mileage and the appeal of a more tunable lump would be nice though bodywork and issues come first. also going to clean up the air filter and try and source a hard pipe for it
Back