• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

japspeed ep3 Manifold

I have a Japspeed manifold on mine and it's bang on! Had it dyno'd and gave a proven 7bhp increase at peak rpm before it was mapped! Bargain buy IMO
  2. E

CTR-T

Hello mate, do you know the dimensions of your intercooler and did you need to modify the front bumper for it to fit? Cheers :-D
  3. E

CTR-T

How do you rate the solid shifter bushes? Can you feel much difference? They recommend these once your cars clocked 50,000 miles! Just thought I'd search the owners club see what people think! Cheers! Car looks sweet by the way :)
  4. E

Rbc throttle body issues

To* couldn't*
  5. E

Rbc throttle body issues

From Leicester so nearest tuner probably tdi north!
  6. E

Rbc throttle body issues

Sorry what are you referring to as text speak the (2) at the end??
  7. E

Rbc throttle body issues

I have recently bought the rbc manifold from tegiwa and tegiwa throttle body adapter for my 2005 civic type r ep3! I had ago at fitting this myself and it went well as I got the rbc manifold on (with abit of exta modifying that tegiwa had missed) also the adapter plate which fitted perfect to...
  8. E

Japspeed 4-2-1 de-cat mainfold

I have recently fitted the japspeed manifold to my car and I have had it dyno'd at the same place before and after! Car made 211.9hp 202nm before and 218.7hp 206nm after! Not to bad really considering how cheap the manifold is and the fact the car hasnt been mapped yet! Also car sounds sweet now :)
  9. E

Tegiwa engine torque damper rattle on start up

Shame you didn't get it dyno'd before n after between gruppe m and tegiwa mani! To see how much each mod gave you! I will eventually get a gruppe m only thing there so expensive! What you hoping to run with the rbc manifold?
  10. E

What is your car running overall? I haven't had mine long, i bought the car already fitted with a blueflame catback exhaust and the hondata airbox mod! I had it dyno'd at 204bhp at the fly! I then changed the airbox for the aem v2 dryflow cone (just the cone no pipe work cost me £30 off eBay...
  11. E

Did you manage to pick it up second hand for £180? Just been on japspeed and there £230 new! Don't know what to do now lol could order a japspeed manifold now at that price :) Do you know if the original heatsheild bolts to the manifold or do you have to wrap it?
  12. E

How much did the japspeed manifold cost you? Do you think the japspeed manifold would be a better choice than the piper? Not really sure what's best to get! You will have to let me know how you get on once you've had it all done! What sort of figures you hoping for?
  13. E

Yeh loving it! That's real good for 135k miles! mines done 52k miles n only ran 211.9! What exhaust manifold you thinking of going for? I'm looking into the piper with decat!
  14. E

Thanks for the feedback *** hasnt rattled at all today! But may have a tweak if it comes back! Craig I'm the lad that was talking to you a couple of weeks back down that dynodaze with the grey type r! What did yours run in the end seen from the pics that you put it on?
  15. E

Cusco Front Strut Brace.

Ok mate cheers
  16. E

Cusco Front Strut Brace.

Can you post up the link I have searched funkypower for this item however have had no look in finding it! Cheers
  17. E

Hello people I have recently fitted a tegiwa engine torque damper which seems fine and appears to have reduced wheel hop! However there is now a rattle in the driver footwell on start up! I assume this being just vibration being passed down the suspension leg! However im not sure and would...
Back