• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

Low washer jet pressure

Hi all About a few weeks after my last service i found that the pressure in my front windscreen washer jets had dropped to just a trickle. Took it into the dealers and they showed me the problem, the inlet to the pump was all gunked up with what looked like congealed fish slime....but blue in...
  2. F

Collapsed? drivers seat

Hi guys. As you all know the ride in a CTR is pretty hard so you rely quite a lot on the support and comfort of the seats. The problem with my FN2 (just under 2 years old with 20k on the clock) is that when i'm driving on any road surface other than motorways i get a sort of 'bottoming' out of...
  3. F

Replacing rev counter screen

Hi all The previous owner of my car must have cleaned the interior of it with sandpaper as the plastic screen covering the rev counter had fine scratches on it. Its an FN2 thats only covered 17k miles and a year and half old so i want to replace it to keep it in good nick. I tried polishing...
  4. F

Body repair shop in Notts/Mansfield/Derby area

Hi everyone Horrible thing happened to me the other day....i got a bit too close to a skip and put a scrape on my passenger door. Its about 150mm long and about 5mm deep........i felt sick. I feel even sicker now that i've had a quote to get it repaired at my local Stratstone accident repair...
Back