• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtec viking

typhoon air intake

To answer your question and not slate you, yes there are a few heatshields on the market. As you've probably guessed, most of the lads on here would say to buy a more pricey (and effective) kit as afore mentioned. However Tegiwa themselves realise that there kits may be out of reach for some...
  2. Vtec viking

Where can I get TROC window stickers?

Received stickers today. Nice quick delivery
  3. Vtec viking

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Recieved my stickers thismorn mook. Cheers buddy, happy customer. I'll get some pics up when its stopped pissln down :p
  4. Vtec viking

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Hey Mook, can I get 2 external, standard size Ep3 stickers please. Ive paypal'd the £8.50
  5. Vtec viking

Where can I get TROC window stickers?

I stumbled across a thread the other day but now cant find it. Who and where can i get em? Im after the 'R' from the ep3.
  6. Vtec viking

Aftermarket steering wheel fitment. Airbag Issue?

I've finally sorted it. I'll see if I can get a 'how to' thread together at some point. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Vtec viking

Is this a standard fuel rail?

Smart arse :p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Vtec viking

There's no need to be rude lad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Vtec viking

What a nice little surprise :D
  10. Vtec viking

So the AEM rails arent standard then?
  11. Vtec viking

Sweet :)
  12. Vtec viking

Ive just removed my manifold cover and found that my fuel rail has a nice anodised red AEM cover:asw:. Is this standard or has it been uprated? Ill post some pics in a minute.
  13. Vtec viking

Buddy Club P1 Limited Edition Seats

Too much for me. But they are some really tidy seats ;)
  14. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

WTF? lol
  15. Vtec viking

Buddy Club P1 Limited Edition Seats

Post some pics mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Vtec viking

Yeah but nobody seems to know. Im gutted 'cos ive got the boss kit and wheel sat at home.
  17. Vtec viking

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

Was that a HID conversion or just xenon bulbs?
  18. Vtec viking

Few problems my car has developed

When I turn my heaters on at night (with my lights on) the engine pitch drops and the lights dim for a fraction of a second. It only does it when idling so could be a bit of a duff battery. Does this sound similar and has anyone tried a fitting a larger battery like a diesel battery?
  19. Vtec viking

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

That front brace is so beautiful it's moving :( I want one
  20. Vtec viking

Does anyone know where the starter motor is on an ep3?

Thats a rather nice little illustration 'griffin831'. Where'd you get that from?
  21. Vtec viking

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

The gease on your fingers transfers to the glass and heats up whent the lights are on. The excess in heat bursts the filament and often the glass.
  22. Vtec viking

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

Mine go about one headlight bulb every month. Im not touching the glass when changing 'em and i've tried expensive bulbs. They just keep poppin. I now keep a pack in my car at all times. Ive been told its a very common ctr ep3 fault. Any idea whats causing this?
  23. Vtec viking

On the older models i think its just 3 bolts but mine appears to be attatched via some hidden clip :s
  24. Vtec viking

Imtrying to change my steering wheel for an aftermarket jobby and have gotten a bit stumped. Ive removed the 2 covers from the back of the steering wheel, disconnected the airbag (after disconnecting the battery and leaving for 20 mins to discharge) and removed it. Disconnected the black...
  25. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

Obviously the more money you can spend, the better the system will be. Have a look at the buddy club and spoon systems to give you an idea. Theyre pricey though
  26. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

Thatll do the trick
  27. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

A decent air filter, 4-1 manifold and large bore cat-back stainless is the legal and imo best way to go.
  28. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

Oh and a 4-2-1 is a longer de-cat type system but creates a smoother air flow as the bends in the tubes are more fluent than the 4-1. But are also illegal for road use ie MOTs
  29. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

The stainless jobs are smoother inside and create a faster flow for the gasses. helping increase bhp. Same goes with the exhaust. A cat reduces emmisions but also creates back pressure, reducing bhp. A sports cat or removing it all together helps a faster flow and a bhp increase :)
  30. Vtec viking

EP3 Manifold

Have you tried lookin for a sports cat? Then add a 4-1 manifold, as opposed to a 4-2-1 de-cat manifold.
Back