• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Honda type R DC2 turbo

I've just had the car fitted with 750cc injectors and a remap , wasn't happy with the last map. Its currently at eurospec in Guildford getting a 4 bar map sensor and a boost controller .. A little tweak of the map and I should be near 400 Looking forward to showing the car this year at the shows.
  2. W

Honda type R DC2 turbo

this car was originally from scotland and was built in scotland too.. im in the process of finding out more about the car and where the engine was built .. back tracking. wayne
  3. W

Honda type R DC2 turbo

its been a while since i last posted! i sold my jackson'd integra Dc5 in the end . i have just recently brought this .. ive been away from the car scene for a year and i missed it so went and brought this for a daily driver/ weekend toy. spec list : Weisco pistons Eagle rods with ARP bolts...
  4. W

my supercharged dc5

welcome all , im a newbie to this forum so i wanted to get some pictures up and a spec list of my car. so here goes:) current spec is as follows: JRSC 8psi K-pro ecu HKS Spark plugs AEM V2+Hydroshield Apexi Exhaust+bung Fastroad setup Eibach springs Buddyclub alloys Ferodo DS2500 pads...
Back