• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kaner.eb

CW DC5 ERZ 7877

hello all sold my last car which was an astra vxr and went on the hunt for a DC5 , ive owned honda's before , i had a ek4 vti and a 05 Milano red ep3 , but found this DC5 local to myself of another forum and basically the car wasnt for sale but i messaged the guy and asked him did he wanna...
  2. kaner.eb

Cw dc5

just placed a deposit on my new car 01 CW DC5 with black interior and c pack with 58k miles on the clock , more less standard apart from Skunk2 lowering springs , earthing kit , and mocal oil cooler mounted in bumper , alpine headunit and components and the guy before has bonnet spacers on it...
  3. kaner.eb

bc pro spec

would the bc pro spec be loud with standard manifold and cat ? would it be louder than hks ?
  4. kaner.eb

small rocker breather

anybody know what size this is , the one on the side of the rocker ?
  5. kaner.eb

Valentines Road and track wax !

got this today from davey at pro car and tryed it tonight got a coat on and this is how it looked ! tbh i love it , the finish is unreal , so easy to work with , just waiting on the rain now to watch it beed ! if anbody is unsure believe me it's worth £45 !
  6. kaner.eb

05 Milano red / now lowered with pics

lol after 6 months of head melting and viewing cars all over the place i found one , havent had a chance to do anything to it yet apart from a quick 20 minuite wash its standard 2005 milano red ep3 58k aircon ect , only thing done to the car is rear tints nothing else , will get some better...
Back