• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. johngreen537

Back in the hot seat. CW DC5 :)

Morning all Been a good while since I posted here, since I sold my last EP3 last year. Saw a DC5 in Swindon a few weeks back, and got a serious itch, so did a deal for my 130i, probably robbing myself in the process, but my testicular fizzing took over. 52 plate, CW DC5, 89k on the clocks...
  2. johngreen537

Gearbox rough! Warranty claim and £1000 limit!

Stuck on the M4 last night, best part of 3 hours in stop start traffic! At times, driving in 1st from slow creeping standstill sounded like a bloody diesel at very low RPM! Got issues potentially with the clutch release bearing anyway (I think) and my 4th gear is slightly whiney. Then the...
  3. johngreen537

Clutch Groan / whirring!

As title really, when driving 'normally', not fast, not stuck in traffic, just normal. Pulling away in 1st / 2nd, clutch seems to groan, no judders etc, just a noise. I'm assuming an air lock and it just needs bleeding. Any other idea's!?
  4. johngreen537

Bmc cda! Do not buy these!

I've had a BMC CDA on the car for a few weeks, and it makes a lovely lovely noise. BUT! Had my car on a Dyno on Sunday afternoon.... With, BMC CDA... Run 1, 164BHP! That's right, 164! This was a calibration run, so pinch of salt required! Run 2, 178BHP! Better, but still crap really! Run 3...
  5. johngreen537

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Hi all. Just joined the forum, so I'm a noob, but not to all things Honda :) I've owned more civic's than I care to count, all VTi's, 51 plate EP3, 96 JDM ITR, and now my new (to me) 03 plate EP3. It's done 92k, and has almost full history etc, quite chuffed with it, but still getting used...
Back