• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Lunar Tick

FN2 Help make my mind up!

To the OP: with your budget I would consider purchasing an FD2 and simply remapping it using Hondata Flashpro. Most standard FD2s make about 230bhp out of the box and handle better than a standard FN2. Add in the extra midrange punch of a remap and it'll fly. Then you have to factor in the...
  2. Lunar Tick

FD2 Seriously thinking of parting with the DC5 and getting a FD2

As an FD2 owner myself, I can vouch for the qualities of the FD2. However, it's not all great; as Allen says, you'll need to sort out suspension changes as the standard is VERY hard for UK roads. Then there's the insurance cost (will be higher than the Teg) and the fact that if you want to...
  3. Lunar Tick

FD2 My mini review of the FD2 - update 10th June 2012

Yep I vote for blue too - in fact that's what I went for :)
  4. Lunar Tick

FD2 2007 57 plate FD2 Headlights

I think most of the imported FD2s were set to mph AFAIK
  5. Lunar Tick

FD2 2007 57 plate FD2 Headlights

Hi matey - yes, they have level adjusters :)
  6. Lunar Tick

FD2 Decision made………..and the winner is…..

That's great news Eugene :) I also know of Tom's car and you've got a great example there! Please give us your thoughts when you've got a few miles under the belt - I'm sure you're gonna love it :smt055
  7. Lunar Tick

FD2 FD2 comparison to RB 320

Hi Eugene - I drive an FD2. Before that I ran a heavily breathed on STI Impreza (414bhp/370lb-ft). Here's my take: in terms of handling and driver involvement, there's no contest - the FD2 has a superb chassis that trounces the Impreza. Yes, my last Impreza (running trick suspension) was much...
  8. Lunar Tick

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

£17.5K is about what I paid for my 1-owner blue Litchfield Import FD2 last year (registered Jan 2008 ) - but it only had 11,000 miles on the clock and was pre-fitted with AST coilovers (by Litchfield). I also got a warranty on it. I don't think what you're asking is exhorbitant but as...
  9. Lunar Tick

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

£17.5K is about what I paid for my 1-owner blue Litchfield Import FD2 last year (registered Jan 2008) - but it only had 11,000 miles on the clock and was pre-fitted with AST coilovers (by Litchfield). I also got a warranty on it. I don't think what you're asking is exhorbitant but as others have...
  10. Lunar Tick

k20 300whp

Can be done OK - let's face it, you can get 750bhp out of a normally aspirated 2.4L engine (as in F1). Problem is the huge costs involved and the fact that the spec would be so wild that a) it wouldn't make for a pleasurable road car and b) it would probably need a rebuild every few hundred...
Back