• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Steering knocking

Im getting a knock from my steering, if im parked up and shake the steering wheel from left to right i can hear a knocking it sound. Any ideas what it could be ? ive had new drop links fitted a few months back
  2. S

Fog switch ? !!!1

thanks mate i just pmed him
  3. S

Fog switch ? !!!1

4. S

Fog switch ? !!!1

I have a 2001 civic type r but it has a 2004 plate front bumper with the fogs, in side it has a fog switch that fits perfect in to the dash. The problem is the switch has broke and i cant find a part no on it. I have attached a picture of it to this post does any one know what the switch is from...
  5. S

adjust front facelift lights

Guys can some one please show me a pic of where the adjuster is on the facelift front lights mine are pointing to the sky but i cant see any adjuster on there ive read loads of posts one here but the pictures showing where to adjust have all been removed thanks Guys
  6. S

key in door look problems

Every time i put my key in the car door to look it i have real problems pulling the key back out. Its like it sort of jams in there. would this be a case of getting a new lock to sort it out ?
  7. S

rotary polisher which one ?

thanks mate
  8. S

rotary polisher which one ?

guys im looking to buy one cheap as possible , ive been looking at the silverline ones ? i am just wondering am i better of being a kit that comes with all the pads and cutting compond ? does anyone know of any websites ?
  9. S

abs sensor ?

is that what its most like to be the sensors ?
  10. S

abs sensor ?

i have noticed today that every so often my abs sensor comes on, some days it stays on all day others it will not be seen. do i have an abs sensor on every wheel ? can i just but and replace a sensor ? any help guys
  11. S

wheel bent/leaning

turns out this was a bent strut, but they quoted me 200 to sort out. can any one recommend a good cheap set of front struts ? or even coilovers if they were cheap enough ? or any one have a 2nd had set for sale ?
  12. S

recommend where to get Suspension

Hi guys went to see about my leaning wheel and turns out its a bent strut, the place i went to wanted 200 plus vat for a new drivers side one and fitting it seemed a lot. I was thinking about lowering the car anyway so can any one recommend some good cheap coilovers or just Suspension ive...
  13. S

wheel bent/leaning

will do, im trying to get it booked in for 4 wheel alignment and take it from there
  14. S

wheel bent/leaning

so do you think the camber adjust would sort it out ? or could it be a much bigger problem ?
  15. S

wheel bent/leaning

hi guys i only got my car a few weeks ago and i have just noticed it looks like they front wheel is bent/leaning out words i have put a pic any ideas on what i need to check for ? its like its had a side knock, i have read a few posts on here where people have changed there front shocks...
  16. S

wiltshire machine polish ?

hi guys ive had my civic a few weeks now and it does have a lot of marks (swrills and scratchs all the way round). I was just wondering if any one in the wiltshire area was good with a machine polisher and would be willing to help me out if i travelled to them. I cant really afford to pay a...
  17. S

fog lights problems

yeah i think that is what im going to have to do
  18. S

fog lights problems

do you think im best off just booking it in to an electrics place to sort out ?
  19. S

fog lights problems

the thing that worries me is they were all connected under the dash in some way.
  20. S

fog lights problems

or if any one could help me out if i came to them ? im malmesbury wiltshire
  21. S

fog lights problems

have only had my civic a few weeks and it looks like the guy before me has tried to wire up fog lights. There are wires on the back of the fogs in the bumper and they go through to the dash, it all ready has a relay and switch wired in. i followed some of the wires and found theses brakes and...
Back