• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. orienteer

FN2 Possibly a stupid seat question??

Sorry FN2 folk but can someone tell me whether/or how the rear seats fold and lock up?? I have found no lever but can flip them up by reaching under and moving the seat locking mechanism by hand, they don't however stay up :( Help!!!! thanks, Ian
  2. orienteer

09 plate milano CTR swirling cured by 3M and Meguiars

Hi folks :D I picked up this: with only 12500miles for 12500 squid ... winner!! Thanks Honda Reading. As an amateur Detailer I had a look under the halogens and lo and behold on the bonnet: Therefore it was foamed, washed, clayed ready for machining. Using a 3M polishing pad, a 3M...
  3. orienteer

FN2 First day .... first concern

Picked up my 09 plate FN2 Type R today with only 12300miles. As an engineer I've been building a common fault document as I did with my 320d and 2000plate Beetle!! Apart from being more aware of how firm a ride it is, which I didn't notice on the test drive (with my rose tinted specs on ;) )...
Back