• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

i've decided to bite the bullet!!!

Yeh pretty sure in most cases thats correct. GL choosing one anyway, I'm having similar probs deciding myself :lol:
  2. C

i've decided to bite the bullet!!!

In reply to the heat soak. Theres a couple of things you can do to minimise it (not get rid of it totally): 1) Fit a heat 'barrier', to be effective this will need to run the length of the intake pipe as far as possible to be as effective as possible. 2) Fitting a cold air feed will keep the...
  3. C

My EG6

Tbh i have no idea what ESi's are like, ive never been in one:lol: Anyway glad to know theres still a liking for the EG out there. I do have plans but they wont be immediate, unlike Dynax im a student with no money :confused::( Hopefully this summer I will have some new brakes on it, and...
  4. C

Project RoBoT

Car looks awesome mate! Nice going, im sure it'll be a beast on the tracks, look forward to seeing it some time. I have a 95 eg6, dream of the day it looks like that though :twisted:
  5. C

Engine Mods

Awesome thread thanks, some great info in there. Fancy doing a similar review of the B16a engine?? :lol:
  6. C

My EG6

Thanks for the comments guys, and bad luck with that ESi. I found it pretty hard to get hold of a decent VTi, there not that easy to find imo:S
  7. C

My little EG - couple new pics

What front lip is that youve got on? Looks pretty nice!:D
  8. C

My EG6

Hi guys, Ive been a member of the forum for a while to read threads (Im mates with Dynax, Im sure most of you know him) as I love the civic, have only just got my hands on one though and although its not a type-r I hope you'll humour me on the forum :D Anyway heres some pics of my EG...
Back