• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nick Denovan

Rough sound from engine area ???

found all my engine mounts were away and thought that was the problem but when i rev the engine using the cable when bonnet up the engine it self sounds very rough. there is enough oil so it aint that. water/alternator pullys sound like the need changed also but engine itself is still rough???
  2. Nick Denovan

Champion white

I need to paint my splitter and I see that my colour is champion White. Problem is it is silly Money for a tin. Is there another White that is the same for another car and half the price?
  3. Nick Denovan

cool, as i said i am a virgin to hondas. lol
  4. Nick Denovan

Engine is fine when not moving and holding the revs. Spoke to a guy that first got the car when it arrived over here and he has told me everything he has done and that it might be drive shafts, or like you said brakes or top mounts
  5. Nick Denovan

The grove where the belt sits is but the pulley being a wheel needs to be oiled or greased to freely spin
  6. Nick Denovan

Why? Hey are dry as a bone
  7. Nick Denovan

I don't think it's worse when slowing down. Free wheeling is the same. Will get it up on the ramps tomorrow and have a look and cover all pullys in grease and see if there is anything rubbing against the car
  8. Nick Denovan

It's like bearings that have now grease or brake metal to metal sound when driving, but the noise is coming into car and gets rougher when going faster. It is loud and I have tried dipping clutch to see if it's that and taking it out of gear but still get it?
  9. Nick Denovan

Hi all, I just bought a integra dc2 type r and I seem to be getting a rough sound from poss drive shafts or brakes or maybe dry bearings, in the car it sounds like something isn't right. Is there any problems with these cars that it might be?
Back