• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

FN2 new shape ctr

my son found these pictures, havent been on here for a while so im not sure if its a re post.
  2. J

Carbon Bonnet

i have got this one and have plans to vent it
  3. J

Sticker'd up.

when cpl's ctr was jrsc'd they had a big jackson racing sticker on their rear windscreen mark
  4. J

TTS's rotrex project

all i know is 400bhp, richard @ TTS has a thread about it on CTRO forum
  5. J

TTS's rotrex project

here is a few pics richard at TTS asked me to put on the CTRO forum but i cant sign in at the moment so i will post on here
  6. J

Honda Civic EP3 Type R - Lightweight crank pulley

there is no picture mate
  7. J

supercharger noise?

the higher the boost the sooner it will kick in as the supercharger spins up quicker. mine comes in at around 4,500rpm with the 11psi pulley Mark
  8. J

superchargers?

i bought my jrsc from the US ebay, it is for the acura rsx-s or the integra type-r over here but i did have to make some modifications to the engine bay to make it fit Mark
  9. J

superchargers?

the thing that puts me off the rotrex is that with more power in a shorter band is like a turbocharger. i do like turbo cars but prefer the smoother powerband with a supercharger, it is more usable
  10. J

superchargers?

i have the rsx-s jrsc in my ctr and running 11psi, there is not much difference from 11psi to the 9psi due to heat but i have been in and mine does feel a little faster but may be down to the fact that the car with 9psi didnt have LSD
  11. J

superchargers?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12184&highlight=
  12. J

Super Charger Comparison

i took my car to cpl with a cheapy pipe with a cheapy filter in the engine pay, dynod it with it and with an AEM V1, with the v1 it made an extra 14bhp
  13. J

Super Charger Comparison

you get a skyline, make it upto 700bhp and i think i have read that the actual wheel bhp at around 550bhp so alot of your money is just being lost through the transmition. also the running cost would be atleast double than the ctr's over 2 years i would say. so all in all a jrsc ctr is a very...
Back