• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. sajon44

from this...to this...now these(part 2)

now got the fn2 so i'm on my wheel whore buzz again. happy with the last set 19" dotz radium
  2. sajon44

FN2 puncture nightmare

went to take the missus to work earlier and as i was about toget in the car a little kid walking past said"theres something in your wheel mate" as i looked down there was a spring about an inch long sticking out of the tyre looks as if i had been driving on itas it was compacted any way did the...
  3. sajon44

FN2 regrets

any regrets...the only one i got is that this type r has actually made me feel old . when the last one made me chuckle like a baby. i still like the fn2 but i loved my ep3. theres no power struggle here thats a clear fact...fn2...but the r feeling is not as raw and that was the point of the fn2...
  4. sajon44

My FN2

5. sajon44

FN2 collection dates????

when are you collecting your new fn2's......
  6. sajon44

amp set up

i wnat to fit two amps in car one for the front and rear speakers and one for may be two little subs ,i not a ice geek so i little dumb lol but i have only one ore out on my stereo ,so is it poss to run the two amps and i take it i will need crossovers to feed the front and rear speakers or a 4...
  7. sajon44

exposing front speakers

is it possible to fit new front speakers and use there grills etc so there basically sat exposed in the door card if you know what i mean and not hidden away behind the original door card grill
  8. sajon44

where did you fit your crossover units?

just got some hifonic components but where can i mount the crossovers?
  9. sajon44

aftermarket speakers????

just going to fit alpine head unit and just wondered if anyone had any reccomendations on which speakers i should fit in place of the original front and rear ones cheers sajon44
  10. sajon44

car audio centre nottingham

STEER CLEAR ordered stereo on wednesday ,delivery thursday ,no stereo waited in all day ,when i called them they said ,oh its out of stock get it for you in 5days,crap service so i cancelled ,just noticed they've taken money from my account for the stereo which i never received,when i spoke to...
  11. sajon44

das tech chip?????

just spoke to a local company who do the revo mapping and asked was there anything they could do for my car ,the gent said they could fit a piggy back unit called the das tech unit then re mapping would be done i havnt a clue what this unit is and if any good obviously no where near as good as...
  12. sajon44

where to get k pro

i know cpl and tdi but is there anywhere near south wales lol or near lol
  13. sajon44

alloy in winter

just polished lip on rims but was going to take wheels off for winter because of the salt contamination to the polished alloy but if i keep them fairly clean and well maintained should they be liable to the salt on the roads in winter harming them as i dont want to clear laquer them which might...
  14. sajon44

From this..to this..then these..then this..now these..

FROM THIS......... TO THIS........... THEN THEESE............. THEN THIS.......... NOW THEESE........... THINK I BE HAPPY FOR A WHILE DIDNT LAST LONG NOW ON KEI PULSE 18"
  15. sajon44

lacquer or not?

just polished lip on a set of rims i've got should i leave and just polish them with the old autosol or give them a coat of clear lacquer not to sure should lacquer the paint job i've done on the centre aswell i suppose??? any advice would be of great help as this project has taken me months and...
  16. sajon44

smashed up my sons ctr **pics added**

in a mad blast ripped off the offside drivers wheel from the joint and did rear end damage gutted son not happy will post pics later 2nite when cam is sorted
  17. sajon44

bit worried

fitted some new wheels 2day as i got to last wheel i realised i havnt been sent enough wheel nuts cant fit originals as theese wheels have specific nuts company told me there sending more out but will i be safe with four per wheel for now ?
  18. sajon44

sajon44

done a few mods in the last month wasted a few quid but its near the end
Back