• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Stephen Duncan

Outer track rod ends

Just had a M.o.t. Track rod end is becoming worn needs replaced, is this hard to do? Is there a how to guide? My bro's a panel beater so has all tools etc. Also any ideas where to get a new one? Is honda best? Cheers
  2. Stephen Duncan

1st thing. . .

Guys, Dont know if in correct section as talking bout 2 different pieces of kit. . . Managed to get some cash together to finally get bits for the car. Problem is dont have the money for everything just now, so would I be best with a FRSU and braided hoses or a GruppeM/Tegwia exhaust combo...
  3. Stephen Duncan

Drop links & Front ARB

Guys, Knocking noise from the front of the car, had a look and drop links look pretty worn so decided wouldnt hurt to change them. Give honda a call, pulled my pants down at the price (£120), so had a quick look on Ebay and saw a set for £20. Has anyone had any dealings with these? Wouldnt...
Back