• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Duffy

Duffy's Moonrock S2000 GT

About time i shown my new car seeing as ive owned it now for about 3 months. Traded in the civic against my new GT S2000. Got a really good price for the civic and this was a bargain so couldnt say no. Now for the S2000 Japaneese bro Paintwork was pretty swirled so me and...
  2. Duffy

Manifold + Cat

Morning guys, Currently looking out for a manifold and sports cat. From what ive seen most seem to be decat, only one ive really seen that you can get with a cat is piper... Am i missing something or is this the case? Cheers, Duffy
  3. Duffy

ITB K20 - What exactly is needed

Seriously looking into getting some ITB's for the K20 A friend of mine is selling some ZX-10R bodies, my question is, what else is needed? Custom manifold to suit the TB's ECU Injectors Fuel rails Anything else??
  4. Duffy

Centre Cap Stickers

Where abouts do people get them from? Had a look on DMB Graphics but they only seem to show ford centres. Any idea on what size they are? Duffy
  5. Duffy

Spoon N1 + Bpipe

Had this fitted at the weekend, whenever i have seen videos of them fitted they are realy raspy etc (like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHzogQr36VE&feature=youtu.be) Mine seems to be a deeper tone.......strange. Do they need a while to coke up etc or is there a resonated/de resonated...
  6. Duffy

Mugen Twin loop

Quick question guys Used the search but not successful/didnt find what i was after. The twin loop, can you just buy the muffler/backbox on its own or do you have to get the whole catback system? Any information/links appreciated Cheers Duffy
  7. Duffy

Supersprint B pipe

Hi guys, Friend shown me a video of a Supersprint bpipe and standard backbox. It sounds great but thinking of replacing with a N1 later on so dont want it to be too loud. Ive done a search and cant find what im looking for, which is. How much of a difference is the silenced to the...
  8. Duffy

Clicking noise

Noticed as i parked on the drive that when pushing the clutch down it makes a click/tick noise (one or two) when engaging the clutch. Any ideas? Hope nothings wrong with the car as ive only just got it last Thursday Cheers, Duffy
  9. Duffy

Duffy's Milano EP3

Hi all, Ive been after a CTR for a number of years now and finally decided to bite the bullet and get one now that insurance isnt too bad. I went to the garage today to sign some documents over and will be picking it up on Thursday or Friday once its got Tax, Mot and Serviced. Photo's from the...
Back