• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

tegiwa kit

GM Kit uses a K&N filter and is one of the reasons I went for a GM (second hand obviously) Tegiwa use an unbranded filter jobby afaik, not hitting on Tegiwa version though I think its a good affordable solution, however I got a 2nd hand good condition GM for another £40 - £50 squid (they usually...
  2. S

Tegiwa Knobs - Any good?

Just replaced my gear knob with a Tegiwa Alloy version and Tegiwa short shift kit... looks, feels great combined with the short shift plate.... I also replaced the gear linkage bushes in the engine bay with the alloy ones and everything feels and works alot better! Well worth the money! :)
  3. S

Suspension for beginners

Many thanks for the suggestions! Has anyone had the FRS done from ABP motorsport and do these places take the car for test drives? I can see CG seem to go for a test drive/demo once the work has been done which is what I would like doing to make sure everything is ok! :)
  4. S

Suspension for beginners

Instead of starting a new thred i'll try here. Does anybody know where I can get a full geometry setup done in the Wesy Midlands? I know ABP performance do it but anywhere closer as those guys are based in Crewe. Many thanks One new happy EP3 Type R owner :)
  5. S

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

02 Plate - 53K Collected it Monday :)
Back