• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

how do you find the ebc yellows from cold mate?
  2. W

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

Agreed some carbon can look out of place sometimes
  3. W

They look so much better than oem really sets the back off much better
  4. W

Wher did you buy it from mate it looks awesome!
  5. W

My new purchase

What upgrade d discs an pads you have in mind mate?
  6. W

My Satin Silver Ep3 Type R

Good luck mate and don't do anything I wouldn't do yeah lol
  7. W

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

thats some well specced motor there mate well impressed with your progress so far nice pick of alloys to i also think the ep3 is a hard car to pick good looking rims for also
  8. W

My Satin Silver Ep3 Type R

good effort so far mate and nice clean looking ctr how are you enjoying it so far?
  9. W

My new purchase

nice fn2 mate how are you finding it? im about to buy my first type r tomorrow to lol
  10. W

cracking looking type r mate love that spolier im supposed to be buying my first type r tomorrow to
  11. W

My Ep3 type R

How did you get on with the dyno print out mate?
  12. W

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Good work mate cracking looking ep3 I'm just about to buy for first jap car my self a ctr also bit nervous about making the jump from bmw but really fancy a ctr have done for a while look forward to watching your progress mate
  13. W

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

Thanks mate appreciated
  14. W

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

hi folks buying my first ctr next week and have a sound system here i never got round to fitting to my old M3 i have 6.5 inch jbl components but i understand they are a bit on the big side ive heard that you can buy mdf adaptors but i cant find any threw google can anyone help me out please?
  15. W

accord type r remmaping advice and options needed

ok thanks again im aware there isnt massive gains to be had from remaping n,a motors i did a decent amount of modding to my 328 so i do know the basics as a general rule,
  16. W

accord type r cams,bbtb, an pullies

hello all im needing someone to point me in the right direction for cams,big bore throttle bodies an light weight pullies for an atr, prices an performance gain would be handy info if anyone can help out cheers
  17. W

accord type r remmaping advice and options needed

hello all im brand new to the type r seen having been e36,s most of my days im buying an atr soon an want to tune it also,i need to know wheres best to do type r maps in scotland i live in edinburgh also is it best to have it remapped or chiped and what gains can be expected also thanks
Back