• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. W

where can i buy front 6.5 inch speaker adaptors

hi folks buying my first ctr next week and have a sound system here i never got round to fitting to my old M3 i have 6.5 inch jbl components but i understand they are a bit on the big side ive heard that you can buy mdf adaptors but i cant find any threw google can anyone help me out please?
  2. W

accord type r cams,bbtb, an pullies

hello all im needing someone to point me in the right direction for cams,big bore throttle bodies an light weight pullies for an atr, prices an performance gain would be handy info if anyone can help out cheers
  3. W

accord type r remmaping advice and options needed

hello all im brand new to the type r seen having been e36,s most of my days im buying an atr soon an want to tune it also,i need to know wheres best to do type r maps in scotland i live in edinburgh also is it best to have it remapped or chiped and what gains can be expected also thanks
Back