• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Standard airbox idea/mod

Just thinking out loud really. After spending some time looking at various induction kits and the shape and design of them, they all seem to have an air filter which is enclosed in a tightly fitted surround. For example, the GM, a round air filter enclosed in a tightly fitted carbon case with...
  2. C

Anyone running 0 Gauge?

Will be working on an audio install in my ctr soon, but has anyone had any issues with getting a 0 gauge cable from the battery to the boot?
  3. C

How low is your middle pipe?

Since fitting my piper non rex cat back on my ctr I had a look and it's looking rather low. Must be around 4 inches from ground to the bottom of the pipe. Everything was fitted correctly and all the rubber mounts are still stiff and strong. Was looking at lowering it soon but wanted to see...
  4. C

Wider tyres on standard ep3 alloys?

Sometime early next year my ep3 will be needing tyres all around and have been looking around at all brands just to see what is about. Downside is some of the tyres I am looking at only come in 225 wide. Is that going to cause any issues or give the car that "monster look"? Car is standard...
  5. C

Powerslot Big Brake EP3

I have had a look through the search engine but could not the reply I am after so I'm hoping this new thread might shine some light. This is the link to the website link Link states that bigger alloys would need to be used, but I have read on here that the calipers can be shaved so they can...
  6. C

ctr-toms NHB EP3

Finally got hold of the car yesterday. Quite impressed but man does the car drone rather loud on the motorway, and that's in standard form, but it's all good. lol Car is a 2002 NHB EP3 with Air-con. Paint work at the front end is not amazing (stone chips but this was expected) and all the...
  7. C

How does this sound + quick question

Just found this and god this sounds sexual. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzL3vWi3jOs&feature=related Does this sound like it has a silencer on the b-pipe or not? Reason I ask is because you can get the cat back with or without a silencer on the b-pipe from what I believe
  8. C

Does sub cab have much effect on the car?

I have been thinking about getting back in to my car audio and thought about fitting a sound system to the Civic. In my one of my previous cars I had this installed. Was tuned to 28hz and was approx 140db. Sadly the cab did not get finished as I joined a band and got annoyed with having to...
Back