• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. BennyCtr

Mixing tyre profiles

I need 4 new tyres as 2 are illegal already and the other 2 are close, these are both 215/40 atm I'm looking at getting 2 yoko ad08s for the front and then putting some budgets I have already on the back which are oem 205/45, what profile works best? 225/45 are the cheapest for ad08s but I...
  2. BennyCtr

Steering arm relocator from Tegiwa...

This is it... http://tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-civic-type-r-ep3-steering-arm-relocation-bracket-174/ So I wondered anyone had one fitted? Was it easy or is it costly? Does it work? Does it cure bump steer? Is it worth £65? Thanks :)
  3. BennyCtr

My alarm is possessed!! Help?!

For some reason my alarm keeps going off completely unprovoked?! Tried everything from manually locking it with the key to using the spare remote and key, anyone had this problem? I have noticed there is a slight gap in the seal around my aerial is there a sensor underneath that that could have...
  4. BennyCtr

Headlight refurb fail

Seems like I'm learning the hard way lol well I spose first diy hiccup isn't too bad lol! Basically I used some 1200 wet and dry, then used autoglym srp, it feels really smooth and no longer flaky but it's still quite cloudy! Is this due to doing it by hand or did I go wrong somewhere? Ps...
  5. BennyCtr

Bonnet insulation

Is this really needed? Can I remove it relatively hassle free?
  6. BennyCtr

Suspension knocking sounds?

Just wondered if you guys could diagnose this? It's basically when I go over bumps and potholes etc it sounds like something knocking or somethings loose? Sounds like it's coming from the suspension as it's only really noticeable when I go over bumps, I have Jamex coilovers atm and they are a...
  7. BennyCtr

Tegiwa M - am i missing something??

i have been trying to fit my tegiwa kit today but due to there being no instructions with the kit i read the post on here about the gruppe m and started removing the OEM filter and then fitted the heatsheild.... that bit was easy. i then put together the bits that connect the OEM hose to the...
  8. BennyCtr

Headlights all smeary and rough to the touch

Want to return my headlights to as new condition, how do I do this? I thought about T-cutting them and then polishing them..... Or... Using wet and dry sandpaper to make them smooth again and then polish them after? Which method sounds plausible to you guys?!
  9. BennyCtr

drivers side premier recaro wobble

as above my drivers side seat (the upright backrest bit) wobbles forwards and backwards, its fine when your sat in it but when your not it wobbles quite alot, the passenger side doesn't move at all? is this going to be expensive to get fixed or is it just a bolt that's loose?
  10. BennyCtr

heavy braking problem

when i went for a spirited drive the other night and i broke hard i noticed a weird feeling through the brake pedal.....almost sort of a scraping noise when the pedal is depressed all the way at high speeds!? anyone had this problem?
  11. BennyCtr

Spare tyre tool kit.....

I tried using the spare wheel tool kit jack to to raise the car to take wheel off and paint the callipers but for some reason the jack is a peice of crap and I couldn't raise the car more then an inch or so due to there being no handle to 'pump' so to speak?! Anyone had this problem or is it...
  12. BennyCtr

FN2 v EP3

which one is fastest? also something that i been wondering is if the normal fn2 as opposed to the GT fn2, doesnt have aircon this means it will be lighter therefore better power to weight ratio and quicker even though same engine etc etc is my theory right or complete cods wallop??
  13. BennyCtr

BC race manifold/header and spec iv cat back system

Does anyone own this combination as im very keen on the spec iv cat back and thought i may aswell get the bc header and downpipe to go with it but i dont know if the power gains would be worth 1200squidlies or not?! Also i dont want it really loud as i work shifts, also the decat concerns me???
  14. BennyCtr

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

Time to get rid of the introduction and stick in a spec list :p journey started when I sold my old 2003 corsa 1.2 sxi and purchased my Cosmic Grey Premier Edition Ep3 in September 2011!! Old corsa... New Ep3 at the garage where I got her... How she looks atm... My Ep3 spec list...
  15. BennyCtr

Mileage or age?

I'm looking at these cosmic grey ep3 but I don't know whether the high milage is putting me off and also is that the only reason for the lower price?!* 06 reg with 69000 miles for £6200 55 reg with 43000 miles for £6250 05 reg with 49000 miles for £6800 All 3 prem eds with fsh etc the 05...
  16. BennyCtr

Removing wheels after a FRSU

Hey guys have tried searching the forum for an answer before wasting peoples time with my stupid questions but I'm having no luck lol only a quick question to put my mind at ease, if you remove the wheels say to paint the callipers or something after having the FRSU done, does this effect all...
Back