• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DAVE-T

My type r replacement

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/maxlayla1/library/2015-02
  2. DAVE-T

Tax Disc Holder.

Hi Guys. I want a new task disc holder. I want a civic or Honda inspired one. Does anyone have any nice ones or know where to get them from?
  3. DAVE-T

Es engine mount inserts.

Are these bushes worth fitting? Im getting a japspeed manifold fitted. Will i notice any difference with the bushes fitted?
  4. DAVE-T

Private messages

I'm having trouble reading pm's using tapatalk. They can be read in my emails. Thanks Dave Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. DAVE-T

What are they worth?

Hi guys, im thinking of selling my R8byb unsilenced b-pipe and hondata modded airbox with pipercross filter. I will do a proper forsale thread but wanted a rough idea of what you guys think they are worth.
  6. DAVE-T

Rear camber arms

Has anyone used japspeed rear camber adjusters? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DAVE-T

Japspeed sports cat

Hi guys is anyone using this sports cat? Am I better off getting the decat? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. DAVE-T

Updated rear anti roll bars

Do I need different roll bar brackets for my 24mm rear anti rollbar? The item ones seem too small !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DAVE-T

Throttle Position Sensor

Does anyone know what a TPS looks like and where to find it? Just taken by throttle body apart to clean the iacv. There was an electrical connector i took off that seemed to have a bit of adjustment where the screws hold it. Think i might not have put it back exactly where it was!! Thanks
  10. DAVE-T

History check

Hi guys do you know how to check for Honda history without knowing which dealership serviced the car?
  11. DAVE-T

WHAT A P##S TAKE!!!

Rang my insurance company like a good boy to declare b-pipe and K100. Also had to change my address as we have moved. The nice girl on the phone says i will just calculate the difference in premium. Puts me on hold for a few seconds and comes back with an increase of £521!!!# Thats the same as...
  12. DAVE-T

R8byb

Hi guys ive bought one of these b-pipes and was wondering if any knew what the power gains were? Im getting a K100 at the end of the month to make the most of it. Cheers
  13. DAVE-T

SCORPION B PIPE

Hi guys has anyone got one of these or had one? Need to know if there are any power increases and how loud it is! Thanks
  14. DAVE-T

Eurospec

Hi guys have booked my car in to get the Romain treatment and a FRSU on 25th Feb. Hopefully be some other people there to talk to as im going to be there a while.
  15. DAVE-T

Camber bolts

Hi guys. Does anyone know if i need 14 or 16mm camber bolts? Thanks
  16. DAVE-T

Sheila's Wheels

Hi Guys, spent all day trying to sort out my insurance. Renewal quote was £821!!! Up about £250 from last year. New renewal is £521 for exactly the same cover!!!! One thing i've noticed is that living with your partner even if you are not married/engaged makes a massive difference. I...
  17. DAVE-T

MUGEN AIRBOX

Hi guys has anyone used or got one of these on an ep3. Are they worth the money? What if any gains do you get.?
Back