• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dino_Civic_TypeR

FK2 Self Levelling Headlight Rods/Arms

So today I was getting a gasket sorted on my exhaust and the fitter alerted me to these two broken rods, one either side of the rear axle. At the time had no idea what they were but have now found out they’re for the self levelling headlights. Went to Honda only to find out that you gotta buy...
  2. Dino_Civic_TypeR

Fk2 Apple car-play

CMdroid if you wanna install aftermarket apps on your head unit like Spotify and satnavs
  3. Dino_Civic_TypeR

FK2 Bonnet Strut Mod

Hi everyone, So I came on here last week looking for a solution to my broken bonnet arm bracket. Apparently it’s quite common but as far as could see nobody had yet tried fitting a gas strut in place of the bonnet arm. So I decided I would and here’s what I did. First off you’ll need three...
  4. Dino_Civic_TypeR

Fk2 Decat

Hi everyone, I have a Tegiwa b pipe fitted to my fk2 and was wondering if a cobra decat or sports cat would bolt straight on to it? Anyone tried this configuration?
  5. Dino_Civic_TypeR

EP3 Space Saver Wheel Size?

Does anyone know if Honda do a space saver for the fk2? I had one from Honda for the fn2 but only fit the rear. I don’t mind if it’s the same senario for the fk2. Any part numbers would be fantastic
  6. Dino_Civic_TypeR

New FK2 owner. Tuning tips please

Hi there, I’ve just bought an FK2 and I’m looking to get the thing remapped. I know a good place with a rolling road here in Kent that do it but first I’m looking to maybe do some mods for extra bhp. So the car came standard apart from a Tegiwa b pipe. As far as I know the rest of the...
  7. Dino_Civic_TypeR

FN2 Front seat dismantle

Hi everyone, Don’t know if this has been discussed before but I’m wondering how hard it is to separate the top half of the seat and replace it with another. End of my fag fell right between my legs and left a hole Is there a guide on here somewhere? Removing the seat is the easy part but...
  8. Dino_Civic_TypeR

My 59' FN2 :)

They're 19x8.5 ET45....fill out the arches lovely and makes a change from all the jap wheels everyone else is using I think
  9. Dino_Civic_TypeR

My 59' FN2 :)

10. Dino_Civic_TypeR

FN2 Under splitter splitters lol

cool i'll have a look into all that too...*****
  11. Dino_Civic_TypeR

What did you have done then ??? Doesnt seem to be an awful lot out there for the FN2 or maybe i just cant find bugger all lol
  12. Dino_Civic_TypeR

Ed your a dude...thats exactly what i'm talking about. What do you reckon to these then ? Yay or Nay ? lol
  13. Dino_Civic_TypeR

Hi guys, Dunno if anyone will have a clue about what i'm talking about but i saw an FN2 the other day with carbon splitters bolted to the underneath of the cars original splitters and side skirts. Looked amazing but was driving and couldnt stop :( Has anyone else seen anything like this or...
Back