• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

GRUPPE M - Air Scoop

P.S. MilanoChris, your article for modifying the original plastic trim is the best thing in the world!! I cut the section out and had my local plastic welder / bumper repairer man install a new section for $30NZ (10 pound). Should have it back before the weekend.
  2. E

GRUPPE M - Air Scoop

thanks guys! I checked all my measurements today but according to my installation/calculation the 'cut back the scoop' option would mean removing a hefty part of the scoop on the right hand side (looking towards rear of car). I have however realised that i took the windscreen wiper off for...
  3. E

GRUPPE M - Air Scoop

Just doing some quick research before i begin the task! Has anyone ever mounted the air scoop to the underside trailing edge of the bonnet? You wouldn't be able to open the bonnet to its max open position . . . but on race days (we pop the bonnet all the time to reduce the heat) it would...
  4. E

Aftermarket Throttle Body

Tp, the list of mods on your ride are super impressive!!!! From talking to people off this forum, I need to put togethrt a list of the mods that have been done (exact exhause set-up etc) and seek advise from there. The inlet manifold doesn't look factory but doesn't have a label on it...
  5. E

Aftermarket Throttle Body

Hi Guys! I've done some searching but found squat! Whos running them and is there a clear winner as too which brand pumps out the power? I've read about Spoon & Toyko Express 70mm Not fussed on price, just performance. Cheers BRENT
  6. E

K-Pro + GruppeM

p.s. thinking SPOON Throttle body from system-R (or equavilent) unless anyone could suggest a better alternative? EP3 is used for Tar-seal Rallies 80%, Hill climbs 5% & circut racing 15%
  7. E

K-Pro + GruppeM

thanks heaps guys! as you point out, the rules are long and many. it is a production class and we fall into the 2litre category. air induction & throttle body look to be the instant upgrades, cam replacement can wait until end of season when re-build is reqd. live road tuining at...
  8. E

K-Pro + GruppeM

Gidday ladies & Gents. Im from New Zealand and we currently have 4 EP3's in this country, all ex japan and 3 of them (mine included) set up as race cars. My question is that "if money was no object and Super charging and NOS are not allowed, how can i get more power & speed?" The engine...
Back