• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

GRUPPE M - Air Scoop

Just doing some quick research before i begin the task! Has anyone ever mounted the air scoop to the underside trailing edge of the bonnet? You wouldn't be able to open the bonnet to its max open position . . . but on race days (we pop the bonnet all the time to reduce the heat) it would...
  2. E

Aftermarket Throttle Body

Hi Guys! I've done some searching but found squat! Whos running them and is there a clear winner as too which brand pumps out the power? I've read about Spoon & Toyko Express 70mm Not fussed on price, just performance. Cheers BRENT
  3. E

K-Pro + GruppeM

Gidday ladies & Gents. Im from New Zealand and we currently have 4 EP3's in this country, all ex japan and 3 of them (mine included) set up as race cars. My question is that "if money was no object and Super charging and NOS are not allowed, how can i get more power & speed?" The engine...
Back