• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Pugheaven

CTR Foot Well Lighting

All done and dusted, cheers HondaR :rolleyes: Did it in around 30 minutes... wouldn't work at first, the cuts hadn't gone deep enough on wire, however working like a dream looks awesome at night :eek: Cheers Pug :cool:
  2. Pugheaven

CTR Foot Well Lighting

Just ordered some of these, and not sure if this is through you Mr Honda :eek:, you trading under a different name as seen your advert with none available, so seen a similar advert same seller address and assumed it was you. Either way, praying these are easy to fit, as I'm useless with...
  3. Pugheaven

Recommend me brakes for Civic EP3

MTEC Discs and Pads? Drilled and Grooved... shouldn't set you back more than £200 notes for the front and rears.. I've got them on my Saab 93 Aero and work like a dream http://www.mtecbrakes.co.uk/ Cheers Pug :)
  4. Pugheaven

Any Professional Brake Caliper Sprayers Around North West UK?

Yeah... I simply cannot be @ssed messing around. Plus, after my recent years of Pug modifying... if the missus caught on she'd go mental... so, thought, while she was away I'd treat them on the secret and she'd not know :lol: Cheers Pug :)
  5. Pugheaven

Any Professional Brake Caliper Sprayers Around North West UK?

Hi There, Only owned my FN2 beasty for a couple of days, however, I want to get the calipers sprayed RED with BLACK TYPE-R writing... I know alot of people will say do it yourself, however, I've not got any spare time at the moment, and would prefer a more professional finish. However...
  6. Pugheaven

Honda Sat Nav Software Update... where to get the latest ones? Civic Type-R

Nice one... cheers... well that won't be cheap from Honda then:eek: Cheers Pug ;)
  7. Pugheaven

Honda Sat Nav Software Update... where to get the latest ones? Civic Type-R

Hi All, Recently purchased a 57 plate Type-R and noticed that the SatNav is 2006-2007... on the DVD, so question is... where do you get the updated DVD's from and what version we on now? :cool: Is it a Honda only thing or what? Cheers Pug ;)
Back