• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Fn2 wiper help

At the place I bought car from a ford dealership
  2. C

Fn2 wiper help

Not sure if you can do this but my auto wipers on my civic type r fn2 used to be pretty gOod with sensing rain and what speed they should go but ive just had the gearbox done and think they might of removed the battery and now they don't work very well go off when it's dry and don't work when...
  3. C

slight gear problems going into 3rd FN2

From the dealer got from tregoning ford but got all Honda parts just happy it's done thanks again
  4. C

All replaced under warranty with new oil and driveshaft seals seems ok at no cheers for help :)
  5. C

cheers mate and yea i know i love the car and its a gt like yours aswell
  6. C

Cheers spoke to Honda and not intrested and where bought car from I've spoke to and got to take bit of paper up and they will access it and I will get done or they have the car back!
  7. C

Yea is a 2007 model thanks :) umm I have warranty from garage just bought off
  8. C

hey guys i have got a civic type r FN2 which is on 26000 miles umm every now and again i have a slight crunch in 3rd or sometimes dont go in properly any common problems ?? thanks andy
  9. C

Accord type r feeling flat

I've done my valves clearances and in Cornwall I'm a engine builder by trade but just wondered if any common problems
  10. C

Cheers guys :)
  11. C

Thanks mate your a big help :)
  12. C

Under the manifold? I know how tale egr valve off by two 10 mm bolts I have blocked that off
  13. C

Ok so there's a egr plate under the manifold and I need to clean in there?? Also just bypass the throttle body pipes and one done this and advice please?? Thanks
  14. C

I have blOcked up my egr valve by a plate under it so don't work and throttle body mod can I have a link please and I'm in process of a service like oil, plugs , fuel, dizzy cap and rotor thanks
  15. C

Hey guys I have a accord type r 2000 Reg and it's feeling flat mid range , I can put my foot down in Any ggear and it doesn't really pull my old b18c4 in my civic pulled better but wierdly enough when vtec comes in it pulls like a train!! Any ideas please
  16. C

Code 41 accord type r

Has any1 had problems with the ecus to give these codes?
  17. C

Code 41 accord type r

I've got a 12v feed to the heater and I have a eath back to the ecu I traced the wire all the way back to ecu and is fine
  18. C

Code 41 accord type r

Yea one before cat and one after I've checked the resistance in secondary and is ok
  19. C

Code 41 accord type r

Yea replaced it with a Honda one off a car that was fine and yea reset ecu 2 different ways
  20. C

Code 41 accord type r

I have a accord type r with check engine light on and it's saying code 41 which is oxygen sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1 I have replaced sensor twice and light still on :( any help please
  21. C

Bulb help

I put my standard ones in and they started straight away Im ***** try and getnew bulbs and 10 k light road up great they are abit blue but haven't had trouble yet I'll trynew bulbs but if don't work I'll get lower grade
  22. C

Bulb help

I did swop and bulb started fine but now that ones Wont start instantly I'm ***** check the old bulbs tonight to see if it is ballest only thing I was thinking is there cheap bulbs so might be that?
  23. C

Bulb help

It does run them but the left one don't like starting as soon as it starts it works great
  24. C

Bulb help

Hey guys I have a ATR they have zenons/HIDs as standard and I have put 10k bulbs in my headlights instead of the 4500k bulbs as standard but now the left bulb don't seem to want to come on straight away have I put too high bulb in or is my balast on it's way out?Cheers Andrew
  25. C

ATR code 5 MAP Circuit Range Or Performance

Hey guys got this come up what does this mean please help :)
  26. C

Wiring help ATR

I put a ngt one in but engine light was straight back on before driving
  27. C

Wiring help ATR

Thanks mate That's idea much appreciated
  28. C

Wiring help ATR

My engine light is on checked code and oxygen sensor bank on sensor 1 so I replaced with new and light still on I checked old sensor and is knackered the new one ok but the heater curcuit isn't earthing out I have a 12 v supply but not a earth want to fine wiring to ecu to see if there's a break...
  29. C

Wiring help ATR

Can anyone please help me I need a wiring diagram of engine wiring for oxygen sensors from sensor to ecu I'm having problems
  30. C

Gearbox help Accord type R

Thanks and sorry just habit also thanks for the gearbox code big help :)
  31. C

Oh ok he has got 700 quid receipt for gearbox rebuild for 5thgear synocros but know that's normal
  32. C

Hi there I have a Accord Type R and just wondering if I have the right gearbox due to the fact when I boot it and use vtec I change gear and when back on it drops out of vtec :( and I anit a slow shifter also I'm pretty sure hasn't got LSD as understeers a treat where as my civic which had LSD...
  33. C

Gear box oil ATR

Hey just wonderingwot oil to put in my gearbox is it Honda mtf or can I use anything else?
  34. C

ATR oxygen sensor help

I have ATR and engine light is on I've checked codes and is the oxygen sensor ban1 sensor 1 so I have replaced it with new one but light still on I've tested circuit and there's no earth from wirein back to anywhere is there a wiring diagram I could Access to find problem or is this a common...
Back