• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

milano red 52 plate ep3 stolen in bradford

as above guys andgirls. sunday night my house was burgled for my keys. immaculate condition ep3 in milano red reg no FE52 RZX stolen in bradford. parts include buddy club exhaust, aem v2 and a few other bits mainly jl audio stereo stuff. if anyone knows of anythin please get in touch.
  2. G

changing my buddyclub

i currently have a buddyclub comp spec exhaust on my ep3 but im looking to change to a dc sports with a dc manifold too. what i wanna know is.... is there really any point? i like my buddyclub and it sounds awesome (loud but awesome). will there be any massive gains etc? thanks martin
  3. G

ep3 seat covers

Hi boys and girls. ive noticed that my drivers seat bolster is just starting to fray a little on the stitching. its an ep3 so i dare say this isnt a surprise lol what i wanna know is.... how easy is it to get the covers off as ive noticed there are zips on the back of the seats. i can only...
  4. G

My 1st jap car. milano ep3 type r

This is my !st fling with a jap car. ive been a vag man all my life and after countless show cars and mag features (and being a bit sick of all the "scene" drama) ive decided i needed a change. i came across this at an absolute steal! a pre-facelift ep3 type r in milano red (colour was...
Back