• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Lovely car! You'll be turning the boost up before long i reckon :) I don't think I've ever seen one on the road. I've only seen the hatchback one that looks like a lightly melted rover 75 lol.
  2. T

Can't order merchandise

Ah ok thanks, shame really.
  3. T

Can't order merchandise

Hi. Im trying to order a TRO mug and sticker but it says i don't have permission to view the page, when i click order details bit.
  4. T

My EP3, modded, not to everyones taste...

Looks great mate! Love the centre console and digital bits in the stereo area.
  5. T

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 coilovers

^^ i have the eibachs with a FRSU and there awesome. Before i bought my DC5 i went to look at one for sale at R-Motion and was chatting to the owner, he said that all they really need at most is a slight drop as the standard coil-overs are excellent.
  6. T

DC2 DB8 DC5 suspiciously cheap DC5

I havent posted here for ages as iv been busy with work and uni, so firstly i hope everyones well. Congrats to Stoo on becoming a mod also. This defo warrants a post. You are not comparing like for like imho. If you were comparing a 1.8t golf with an audi a3 1.8t then you perhaps wouldnt pay...
  7. T

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

Ah apologies. Hopefully the economy will get better or i will be following suit lol.
  8. T

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

Fair play, i suppose its top of the type r tree really apart from the nsx-r but there getting on abit now.
  9. T

FN2 FN2...A Good Choice?

I think this is a very good point, i love my DC5 to pieces but some times when your tired from work the ride and the lack of sound deadening can get a bit much. Mine has the eibach softer springs but its the UK roads there ****. and tbf im probably the youngest owner on here so its not just a...
  10. T

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thanks for everyones advice regarding DC5/FN2

Thanks guys. Looking forward to doing some meets, perhaps some show and shine comps if i can get the bumpers up to snuff. The first thing i noticed when i first drove it though was the harsh ride then the heavy steering, then i hit the Vtec then it all made sense lol. Shame they dont make them...
  11. T

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thanks for everyones advice regarding DC5/FN2

Just wanted to thank everyone for there replies in my previous thread i took all into consideration, and I am now the proud owner of a totally original and complete Arctic blue DC5. Some pics at the following link. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25279-new-dc5-owner-thanks-youngy/
  12. T

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

What will you replace it with out of interest?
  13. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Thats very kind thank you, but im miles down south in Gloucestershire. I know what you mean about the dealers though, the one i spoke to nearly **** himself when i mentioned that theres a new one coming out next year and his example had some common flaws. It appears everyone who buys from a...
  14. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Hmm im starting to lean more towards an FN2, especially after seeing those rather tasty ones featured in junes redline.
  15. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Thank you both. Im struggling to find a decent example though and suppose I nearly caved into the fact that you can throw a stone and hit a type r gt here, where as a decent integra is a bit harder to come by.
  16. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Sorry i was referring to the EP3 Vs FN2 shoot-out, im abit OCD when it comes to cars and dont like the idea of paying more for less. I suppose your right though, is there anyone here who has owned both?
  17. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Thats a fair point thanks, i guess thats what it will come down to, was just wondering what the consensus was, i read a few reviews and of course saw the top gear one, but id never believe anything clarkson said lol.
  18. T

FN2 FN2 or DC5?

Hi all. I know this question has been asked before but the thread was quite old, so i thought id look for some fresh opinions. Iv had my heart set on a DC5 Pre facelift and went to see a few, a local garage took a black type r GT 2007 civic in part ex. So i went to see it, i must say iv never...
Back