• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Mafmaz

My CW EK9

2. Mafmaz

DC5 oem back box free

Free if anyone wants to collect
  3. Mafmaz

Volk racing wheels! How much?

I'm after a bit of help. I've recently bought an ek9 and it has come with some volk racing ce28 wheels on it. I'm wanting to change the wheels and wondered how much I could get for them, the tyres are Bridgestone potenza's and are 195/55/15. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tyres...
  4. Mafmaz

uploading images

hi can anyone tell me how to upload images on new post thread after i've wrote something cheers maz
  5. Mafmaz

Dc5 brakes

Hi, does anybody know roughly how much front brembo discs and pads and rear discs and pads will be. Getting a price from garage tomorrow but don't want to get ripped offCheers maz
  6. Mafmaz

Dc5 clutch clicking

There is a clicking noise when I put my clutch down and I can feel it under my foot. It's only in about the first 10mm of depressing it. Has anybody had any problems like this or could give me any advice.Cheers maz
  7. Mafmaz

profile picture

hi, can someone tell me how to put my profile picture on please.
  8. Mafmaz

Petrol light??

The other day a ran out of petrol due to my petrol light not coming on. I've had my itr dc5 for 3 weeks now and the light has been on before (was on when I bought it), but it didn't work this time. Could the bulb have gone or has anybody else experienced this problemCheers maz
  9. Mafmaz

Dc5 spoon n1

Could anyone tell me if a spoon b pipe will be too loud for every day driving. I already have the n1 back box fitted but it's not made a great difference in sound? Any suggestions please!Cheers
Back