• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Premier Edition 2005

Help!!! Continental Contact Sport 5 215 45 17 87w VS 205 45 17 88w

Hi all, I went tyre shopping at the weekend on the off chance someone would have 4 good tyres, no joy. I want CCS5's but unsure which size and load to opt for? 215 45 17 87w 205 45 17 88w I know they also come in 215 45 17 91w but thought that was a big jump in terms of load from the...
  2. Premier Edition 2005

215 45 17 on OEM - ep3

Morning all, going to venture out today to buy new tyres. Looking at conti sport 5's. As per the title will 215-45's fit ok on standard alloys?
  3. Premier Edition 2005

Ep3 alarm always going off

Several times my car alarm has been going off randomly. I have since found the issue to be my aerial. It leaks water straight into the alarm sensors to the point it drips when turning round corners. I'll fix the leak this weekend but is my alarm Uncle Bucked?
  4. Premier Edition 2005

Supersprint B-Pipe .. Yes or No

I was looking to upgrade the exhaust but not looking for the noise. Having a read the exhausts that are not to loud but give good gains cost a good whack. I heard that keeping standard B box and header with after market B- pipe also gives good gains and isn't to loud. If this is the case would...
  5. Premier Edition 2005

Type R Owners Stickers

Evening all. Can anyone tell me how I go about getting TRO stickers? If I can get some I'd happily put them on my car. Stuart
  6. Premier Edition 2005

CTR in the snow?

So I bought my Ep3 feb 2011 after the snow (Scotland). Touch wood but so far so good, there's been no snow This leads to my question, will my car move in the snow? My guess is I'll be taking the train!!
  7. Premier Edition 2005

FRSU in Scotland

Hi can anyone recommend a garage in Scotland that know what they're doing with the CTR? Buying tegiwa induction, exhaust, springs and then ECU but I need to find a good garage and not a cowboy
  8. Premier Edition 2005

Gruppe M vs Tegiwa Induction kit

Hi, I've been meaning for the past 6 months to bite the bullet and buy an induction kit, now is the time! I can't take my eye off the Gruppe M, looks and overall gains seem to top them all. The only draw back is the cost which seems to range between £600- 800 on several sites but hey the CTR is...
  9. Premier Edition 2005

Exhaust rattle/tapping sound

Hi all I have a completely stand CTR and recently a noise has appeared from what I think could be the exhaust. Without fail as soon as I hit 2k to 2.5k revs a rattle/tapping noise appears and only happens in this rage of revs. Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
  10. Premier Edition 2005

What oil do you recommend

A recently went to halfords for oil and I got the impression the guy never had a clue what oil I should be using. What oil do you recommend for my ep3?
Back