• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dannyhall

345 Miles Full Tank Shell V-Power

I usually get 330 miles to standard supermarket fuel, but as said its soul destroying and boring! I need a diesel for the miles I do :-/
  2. dannyhall

NHB Premier EP3 - StopTech BBK/5.86 FD/TDI Cams 270BHP&181LB/FT

Yes I've got a thread on CTRO Dave, TBH I need to update that thread but im struggling to use the new forum whilst using my phone.. :-/ Thanks Bishop, yeah it goes well. Ive booked a little track time & sprint thing for Tuner Fest in July and Ive booked a trackday at Rockingham for August...
  3. dannyhall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ynnylj9N34 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJdSfuHugSY
  4. dannyhall

Hi mate TBH I prefer the sound of the M2/Silenced B Pipe.. Was much louder than the TDI 3" however I find this quite droney at motorway speeds.. Yeah you're right there with the unsilenced b pipe you'll struggle.. With the Tegiwa 421, R8BYB silienced B pipe & M2 back box it was 99db at 4k...
  5. dannyhall

Loving the cams TBH, gives a real kick once Vtec is engaged and can still get 330 miles to a full tank when driving steady. No where near as brutal as the old JRSC Civic but picks up extremely well with the 5.86 FD I do like the noise it makes on idle too!
  6. dannyhall

OK quite abit has happened since my last update. Will go in order; Had everything fitted above at BroSport/Area but ran a base map on the K100. Oulton Park 14/2/15 Previous best lap time in the JRSC Civic was a 2.03, managed to match that in this one and that was before the cams & remap...
  7. dannyhall

Been busy spending all my money again... Booked in at BroSport/Area for the following to be fitted; 70mm RBC 70mm adaptor plate 70mm Skunk 2 TB K100 ECU Tegiwa header JDM front & rear ARBs FRSU Rear arch roll Full underseal Roll on the 10th Feb! You'll also spot a K Tuned fuel rail with...
  8. dannyhall

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Sounds good Ash :D You wont be disappointed with the 5.86 FD - really is an awesome piece of kit! Looking forward to seeing this on the 14th... Hoping my engine mods will be done before then
  9. dannyhall

Hi thanks for the kind words. Yeah it's been rushed as want to build it ASAP, then concentrate on trackdays & maintence next year. Been a hard slog with working alot though! Yeah its a way of reducing the RPM whilst cruising, with the 5.86 FD it should be at 5K @ 70 however with the K24 6th it...
  10. dannyhall

Hi thought I'd post up a progress blog for my 2006 NHB EP3. Previously built a 314BHP JRSC'd Premier EP3 that did a few track days, however sold that to purchase a house. Moving on, bought the car in a tired state, 83K for a good price in May this year. Fitted new steering wheel...
Back