• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AD54M CH

rowbo's milano fn

Nice :D
  2. AD54M CH

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

You sharing your shopping list mate? ;)
  3. AD54M CH

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

Ive just bought some more bilberry.... Nothing else imo.
  4. AD54M CH

Boom....Skunk 2 gear knob, awesome mod. You not fancy the bushes yet mate?
  5. AD54M CH

The start of my fn2

Was just about to say....:lol:...im an EP3 owner and i read it all too.
  6. AD54M CH

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

My 2005 Prem is on 31K now :D
  7. AD54M CH

Bridgestone RE050

still waiting on mine, ordered them on sunday night should be here tomorrow :D
  8. AD54M CH

my dc2 blog

Looks awesome with the new wheel fitment :cool:
  9. AD54M CH

Bridgestone RE050

Ive just went for these from camskill, x4 :D
  10. AD54M CH

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

All of the above, Awesome :cool:
  11. AD54M CH

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Two up the poo one in the goo?
  12. AD54M CH

My Satin Silver EP3

No affraid not mate, I just checked out my window to see if my car was still there lol :lol:
  13. AD54M CH

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Look smart mate, apart from the thing hanging of the rear tow hook. Cant stand stuff like that. How do you find the Engine Torque damper?
  14. AD54M CH

AD54M CH EP3. Small update :D

Benny: No props mate. :cool:
  15. AD54M CH

I got them from ABP motorsport when i picked up the ARB, think they were 17 pound each. There not the cheap ones from ebay too :D
  16. AD54M CH

Thanks :D Yeah i fitted them myself, the hardest part for me was the eight inside the car as they are quite fiddily, Ive got a few guides on my computer saved if you need them mate.
  17. AD54M CH

I used a seller on ebay was about 4 quid iirc, Honda will be able to get these or Hendy on here. I didnt have a knocking, i only replaced them as i changed my ARB to a JDM and had to cut them off. Ive heard they can cause a knocking when they break though. ;)
  18. AD54M CH

My Satin Silver EP3

Smart, got and plans for it?
  19. AD54M CH

Small update: Fitted a New Handbrake switch as mine gave up, it was bugging me having no handbrake light so ordered on of Hendy. Also replaced The broken 'Tilt' lever on my Recaro's. Rubbish Blackberry pics, More for people who need part numbers tbh Also Getting fitted this month: 4x...
  20. AD54M CH

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Yeah its Adam :D looks awesome.
  21. AD54M CH

sooooo much better with out the stickers mate, look spot on :D
  22. AD54M CH

Best place to order tyres? Help me choose.....

Think im going to go for these :D cheers mate.
  23. AD54M CH

Had a look about and its between theses : http://www.tyrexpress.com/Bridgestone/RE_050_POTENZA_215_45_17_W_22783.aspx http://www.tyrexpress.com/Continental/SPORTCONTACT_2_215_45_17_V_23445.aspx Forgot to mention, Just after some good tyres in both wet and dry roads. Not going to be used on track.
  24. AD54M CH

Nice ill start with them lot :cool:
  25. AD54M CH

As per title? Best place to order online...? Thanks Adam.
  26. AD54M CH

The Blitz Nur Spec - the most unloved CTR exhaust?

I think my ear's are bleeding :lol: Pure evil...
  27. AD54M CH

BuddyClub Rear Camber Arms

Ive only seen pics of defective D2 and BC arm's.
  28. AD54M CH

The insurance game

Yep me too, was supprised with my quote from them with all mods declared.
  29. AD54M CH

Either AAS, spoon, Or TODA for me. But brand new SPOON/TODA are quite expensive.
  30. AD54M CH

Im sticking with AAS in newburn mate, they can make it anyway you want, as in size, tailpipe options etc. I could go along with you sometime if you want? Also glad your motor passed its MOT :cool:
  31. AD54M CH

ITG Drop in filter...

Im looking to do the Airbox mod, ive got a spoon filter in mine.
  32. AD54M CH

ITG Drop in filter...

how much are the new? Is it not worth buying a brand new one?
  33. AD54M CH

BuddyClub Rear Camber Arms

wow shocked to see them pics of BC arms! Glad i went for SPC :D
  34. AD54M CH

My first Type R (EP3)

nice :D
  35. AD54M CH

Red numbers on Skunk2 Gear Knob.

Just got mine for christmas and has the red lettering.
  36. AD54M CH

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

I could be wrong but ive heard with some cars (Not honda's) the EGR can be blanked off to solve this? Was a common mod from my vauxhall Days.
  37. AD54M CH

Awesome, Heard its a must with any manifold with a flexi section?
  38. AD54M CH

Smart, wheels look awesome black. Do the energy insert put much vibration through the cabin? They are on my to-do list :)
  39. AD54M CH

My 55 EP3

looking at getting them next week :D
  40. AD54M CH

My 55 EP3

Im going for the Eibach -15mm springs.
  41. AD54M CH

Best budget cat back system for EP3

I got a custom stainless cat back made up near newcastle for 360, is a bit of a trek but worth a shout?
  42. AD54M CH

a few random pics i took other night

lav it!
  43. AD54M CH

My 55 EP3

FRSU is a worth while mod from what ive heard, will be booking mine soon.
  44. AD54M CH

My 55 EP3

Yeah drive shaft heat shield one bolt was a right pain!
  45. AD54M CH

Cleaning an aftermarket filter.

Nice thanks
  46. AD54M CH

My 55 EP3

Did this also!
  47. AD54M CH

Update: Eibach SPC Rear camber arms, from the ABP December deal. Eibach front camber bolts, from venom motorsport. They were only £16 to my door. Pre-facelift rear lights from a CTRO Member. Few pics: Also removed that annoying heat shield for the drive shaft Going to be purchasing some...
  48. AD54M CH

Cleaning an aftermarket filter.

Anyone know if this method can be used on the spoon filter?
  49. AD54M CH

Effortless gear change FTW
  50. AD54M CH

They make such a difference! ive also got a short shifter and the aluminium shifter bushes :smt047
  51. AD54M CH

Update: Got this Skunk2 Gear knob off my girlfriend for christmas, so quickly fitted it and took some pics.
  52. AD54M CH

drivers side premier recaro wobble

im still stuck! searched everywere.
  53. AD54M CH

Az's JDM EP3 build thread

Nice :D Love JDM's.
  54. AD54M CH

taspan Totaly agree they dont look the best but this is my daily driver, im an Engineer and get manky at work so there a god send. Plus there straight off at weekends :D
  55. AD54M CH

Anyone had a FRSU done at Eighspeed? Just after something for fast road use. would be interested to know people settings etc... Thanks Adam.
  56. AD54M CH

sold :(
  57. AD54M CH

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

snooze i loose and all that.
  58. AD54M CH

MonsterUnit MR Jdm Ctr.

looks spot on mate, love the BRIDE's :D
  59. AD54M CH

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Hi harv, ive been speaking to dotty, he said you have a HKS Seat rail for sale that fits EP3 type r's. could you send me some pics, info etc... sorry for posting this in your thread but your inbox is full. Thanks Adam.
  60. AD54M CH

Excellent thanks for that, ill sent him a pm.
  61. AD54M CH

Really? im listening, if it fits prem recaros and has the mount for the belt id be interested. Could you sort out some pics mate?
  62. AD54M CH

A HKS Seat rail??
  63. AD54M CH

Cheers dotty :D I picked up a FEELS lowered seat rail a while ago, fitted perfectly but didnt have a mount for the seat belt buckle, must have been for harnesses only. so im looking for either Spoon ones or Bride RO seat rails. if anyone has any info on the best place to buy from it would be...
  64. AD54M CH

Goldie Jon, cheers mate, im going to be a rebel and leave the plate as is, means nothing correctly spaced. :D
  65. AD54M CH

rascal69, cheers mate, Yeah bit of a naughty with the plate, its a private plate (My name is Adam Charlton) its just a matter of time lol. aleung2, Its similar, the tip is slightly larger and the actual backbox is much bigger, im after a bit more noise now although this one is fine and perfoms...
  66. AD54M CH

UPDATE: Cheeky Picture of My Custom CAT Back. Was made and fitted in 4 hours by AAS in Newburn. 2.5'' silenced centre section with Outward rolled tailpipe. Will probabily be swapping to a Spoon N1 at some point. Spoon filter fitted into the airbox and poweflex gearbox mount. Will be fitted...
  67. AD54M CH

My silver EP3 and rotrex build

Awesome build mate, i think thats the second story about d2 rear camber arms failing. Might go with the SPC ones for mine.
  68. AD54M CH

drivers side premier recaro wobble

I have the same problem mate, its like the back rest is rocking slightly?
  69. AD54M CH

Knob Extension

Ive got the short shifter with the aluminium bushes and a skunk 2 heavy weight gear knob, gear change is perfect imo.
  70. AD54M CH

WOW, Read through this from start to finish last night, but forgot to comment (it was getting late buy this time) Awesome spec list you have, your project is sweet. The only thing i dont like is the stickers on the back. but thats just my opinion. Also are long journeys an Ear defender job? :D
  71. AD54M CH

totally agree, i have driven a high mileage EP it still pulled well but didnt feel as tight as my low mileage one.
  72. AD54M CH

FRSU - North East England

Hi mate i know revolution in duston does it but ive heard only bad words about them, (stupid mistakes, rediculous prices etc..) There not in the north east but im looking at either eight speed or ABP Motorsport.
  73. AD54M CH

Yeah puts me off a bit too, would be tempted more with fsh etc. anyhoo enjoy :D
  74. AD54M CH

Back in a EP at last

Looks smart as a dart for 1500! good buy.
  75. AD54M CH

Nice looks spot on and quite low mileage, when i was firt looking for a Ep3 i spotted a few and they were at +100k miles. Not that thats a bad thing :D
  76. AD54M CH

Received my spoon replacement filter from Hendy performance today, hopefully get it fitted at the weekend. Anyhoo a few pics Anyone know how and when to clean these?
  77. AD54M CH

Hello Everyone, thought it was about time i posted up my project. Bought it September 2010, with only 15k miles on the clock, full honda service history. Factory spec: -lightened flywheel -Red carpets -Red door card inserts -Premier Edition Recaro seats. -MOMO steering wheel -Tinted windows-...
  78. AD54M CH

Earthing kits

Where can these be bought from? ive sent LeeH of here a PM but no joy? Appreciate any help Adam.
  79. AD54M CH

Anyone done a Pre facelift to post facelift Rear light conversion?

i did this with the front lights on my old car and had to use a heat gun, tbh i just wanted a quick swap, there are other things i can be buying for now :D
  80. AD54M CH

Thanks SIKBoY and N77 im just not a massive fan of the facelift lights, they have a "lexus halfords" theme.
  81. AD54M CH

EP3 FEELS seat rail fitment?

Thanks dotty:D
  82. AD54M CH

EP3 FEELS seat rail fitment?

If the seat rail in question fits EP3 JDM Recaros, will it fit the premier recaros? Done a search but no joy. part number is SH 322R EP-3 6K02 :confused:
  83. AD54M CH

Just after a bit of info about this, looking to change my facelift rear lights to pre-facelift. Ive done a quick search and just comes up with modified bulb holders and wiring loom will be needed but doest go into much detail. Any hints and tips? Thanks Adam.
  84. AD54M CH

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Mine is a 2005 bought with 15500 on the clock, currently on 26000.
Back