• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. AD54M CH

Best place to order tyres? Help me choose.....

As per title? Best place to order online...? Thanks Adam.
  2. AD54M CH

AD54M CH EP3. Small update :D

Hello Everyone, thought it was about time i posted up my project. Bought it September 2010, with only 15k miles on the clock, full honda service history. Factory spec: -lightened flywheel -Red carpets -Red door card inserts -Premier Edition Recaro seats. -MOMO steering wheel -Tinted windows-...
  3. AD54M CH

Earthing kits

Where can these be bought from? ive sent LeeH of here a PM but no joy? Appreciate any help Adam.
  4. AD54M CH

EP3 FEELS seat rail fitment?

If the seat rail in question fits EP3 JDM Recaros, will it fit the premier recaros? Done a search but no joy. part number is SH 322R EP-3 6K02 :confused:
  5. AD54M CH

Anyone done a Pre facelift to post facelift Rear light conversion?

Just after a bit of info about this, looking to change my facelift rear lights to pre-facelift. Ive done a quick search and just comes up with modified bulb holders and wiring loom will be needed but doest go into much detail. Any hints and tips? Thanks Adam.
Back