• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Fn2 type r sunstrip

Any one know were I can get a sun strip.
  2. T

I type r remaped?

Cheers guys don't really no much about remaps ect. I'll try upload a video. It's crazy getting that speed in 2nd ;) love the car more and more ;)
  3. T

I type r remaped?

I bought my fn2 type r two months ago and the owner told me it had been remapped although had no evidence of this. He swore he had but I left it it was in great condition so that's all I was interested in. It wasn't until the other day someone said the type r will do 59 in second gear, but my...
  4. T

19" range alloys (swap)

Seriously I am not trying to be sneaky. I'm fairly new to this and thought I was able to put it on here? I'm not really trying to sell just curious as to any one being interested. Apoliges if this is not allowed and I obviously do not mind if this Is deleted.
  5. T

19" range alloys (swap)

Hi all, I currently have 19 inch rage alloys on my fn2. Just wondering if anyone out there wants to swap for either 19" or 18" black wheels that look nice. Not really desperate to swap just curious. The alloys could do with a refurb so would be a straight swap. Cheers Sorry if this is not...
  6. T

Fn2 gear knob

Sorry stoneyni I have just ordered one yesterday.
  7. T

Fn2 gear knob

I think I'll buy the first one in the link. That looks like the fn2 one don't you think? I meant to say to you loxy your fn2 is immaculate and just reading your thread I have went slighty mad with modifications ;)
  8. T

Fn2 gear knob

I don't want the ep3 one as that's what's on it. But the first link looks Like fn2.
  9. T

Fn2 gear knob

Wich one is actually the round one for the type r fn2 loxy? The first one looks like it but the second doesn't?
  10. T

Fn2 gear knob

Hi, does any one know were I can get a fn2 gear knob or if anyone has one for sale? When I bought the car 2 months ago it didn't have the same one I think it's a older type r gear knob. So if any one can help I would be greatfull. Thanks
  11. T

Type r fn2 backbox on type s

Strange well I'm getting new back box for my fn2 so I Myt ask the question while I'm there. When I went last week he said that he had done it before on a civic. Didn't specify type r though ;( even though he though the tail pipes were actually triangular ;) cheers for that anyway just a curious...
  12. T

I totally agree loxy. To be honest on closer examination they looks similar. He said that the back box was removed and new one fitted and old pipes were then just connected to the pipes again. Does that sound like it could of been done.
  13. T

So you think it will or not fit loxy? Great write up though buddy.
  14. T

But surely there isn't any difference in the back box. So far all I have read is the pipes are slightly longer I.e tail pipes? I have saw him driving about and th car sounds nice. Just was curious if it's possible the type r back box is the same?
  15. T

Any one know?
  16. T

Hi all, was talking to my friend yesterday he asks a question that puzzled us both. Will a type r fn2 back box fit on a 1.8 type s? Apparently he knows someone who had just the back box changed on his type s an ordered a type r back box and kept the original tail pipes on. Could this be true?
  17. T

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Received mook quick delivery. ;)
  18. T

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

Nice car. Bet all of that cost a few pennies?
  19. T

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

£8.50 send to paypal mook. Original external x2. Cheers
  20. T

my new FN2

Got to agree, I have the rages really make the type r stand out.
  21. T

Fn2 drivers side wing mirror

Any ideas were to get a cover for passenger side wing mirror? Honda quoted £80 just for indicator glass. Cheers
  22. T

Fn2 type r mats?

Cheers lads. Myn has the two pins on the right hand side. Iv had a look on eBay it's more the colour I'm worried about. Some just look to red considering it's more of a moroon kind of colour, but I suppose for the money I can't really complain.
  23. T

Fn2 type r mats?

Hi, anyone one selling the red fn2 type r car mats unfortunately when I bought my car it has not very nice ones in it so would like the originals. Cheers fletcher
Back