• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Help. Changed the tps sensor on dc2 and still got the problem

My integra has been hesitating and lossing power. Got told it was the tps sensor as ive changed the plugs leads fuel filter and fuel pump. Changed the tps sensor as the fault code read that it was the tps sensor. Drove the car an it ran good for about 10 min but then the problem came back...
  2. M

Misfire / Judder / Hesitation - Help! Ive Had Enough :(

I got the tps sensor going to fit it on the weekend. Just need to know are the volts the same as the k20 as i have a b18
  3. M

6. test drive vehicle to check for proper performance. Omnipower TPS sensors are manufactured by Kei Hin (the same supplier as OEM Honda) There is no difference between our sensor and the OEM sensor. We have a sticker in place for warranty purposes, if you remove or alter the sticker we...
  4. M

Hey guys found out tps sensor is on its way out. Any info pn changing it. Need to know how to set the new one up .
  5. M

hoping the plug in tomorrow will tell me wots the problem
  6. M

not yet its having a plug in tomorrow
  7. M

lack of power and feels like itsrunning out of petrol ive had the same problem with my dc2 and am stuck. it feels like its running out of fuel and it has lack of power now and again . changed the plugs, leads, oil filter, fuel filter and fuel pump in the tank and its still doing it but today...
Back