• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. U

Falken FK452

Had a set of these on my focus st gripped like a good un not sure what are on my fn2 as they came with it lol but ** probably get falkens again when I need some. As they seem to be a good tyre but as stated they are a bit random in the wet if you push hard
  2. U

Custom colour front + back 'H' badges

Can see one on there ?
  3. U

FN2 Best fuel?

For the extra 15 pence a litre for v power I can get more milage by not buying it and saving money by using normal unleaded lol
  4. U

FN2 Plastic covers for rear lights

I tried taking them off and have snapped some bits on the drivers side plastic cover . The bit that goes over the screws for the rear lights at the sides of the car . Does anyone know the part number and cost of these please or if I can just leave it off and forget about having them on completely
  5. U

FN2 Well it finally happened !

would be uploading pics but my card reader seems to be borked so cant get them onto the pc !also had a squeak from behind the dash really high pitched like two washers clinking together everytime i went over a bump i have now fixed it ! a wire was loose near the steering wheel it had come...
  6. U

i willget some more later just fitted my fog light protectors that i got from wanner69 looks mint ! anyone know anywhere on ebay thats selling the typre r decals in the right size all i can find is the 200mm ones
  7. U

et voila !!! tasty !
  8. U

Not got it yet get it 9 am tomorrow lol bit I had a good test drive and the salesman didn't have to push for a sale got half way through and though yep I want this :-)
  9. U

1 day to go!!!!!!!
  10. U

I'm 31 how much older do I need to be. Lol
  11. U

Will do 2 days left now !!!! Also can't wait to reciver the fog light covers wanner they should look awesome i will post loads of pics when I get the car and give it a clean as I presume it will be filthy after this weeks rain wheels needed a good wash when I drove it last sat!!!
  12. U

Worth every penny though I bet! Can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday weeks going quicker than I thought!!!
  13. U

quite funny at the moment as not told anyone not even the parents (not talked to em for a while! ) or anyone at work or girlfriends work gonna rock up in it saturday to pick her up and show my work on monday glad i can talk on here the secrecy is killing me ! insurance renewal due next month is...
  14. U

it is thought id posted that it was in the wrong section lol needs moving please !!! and no pics yet as its 80 miles away in Boston !
  15. U

With lsd:twisted:
  16. U

Edited to protect the innocent lol
  17. U

I bought one! 10 plate alabaster Silver type r gt pick it up next week with mats 19 rage alloys and the fuel cap looks niiiice. Bought it from Honda Boston the salesman was amazing and took me out in the car and said just watch this he dropped it into second and we were motoring along in no time...
  18. U

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

It's still for sale lol it's not going anywhere for that price !
Back