• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Philip Collins

Front strut brace

Hi there, I have just fitted my new tegiwa m air induction and the strut brace i have (i dont think its the factory one) wont fit with the big carbon fibre funnel is. I was wondering what strut brace would you recommend using. Cheers for your time and help, Phil:)
  2. Philip Collins

my new honda civic type r ep3 :DDDDD

hey all thought id post my new Honda civic type r ep3 2003, pretty much UN-modified at the moment however here are a few pics to get it started. Sorry the pictures are a bit bigger than expected:P
  3. Philip Collins

my manual adjustable suspension,

hi there, as the title suggests i have manual adjustable suspension tht came with my car and its been slammed to the floor, however with the poor roads around this area i feel every bump nook and cranny in the road, does this mean i need softer shocks or not and if so can anyone recommend any i...
Back