• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Mixed views

Cheers for that buddy im gonna fit simulator and go from there i think
  2. C

Mixed views

Need some advice guys my ep3 i have just de cated and next im putting an 02 simulator on to turn engine ligh off But im being told bu some people thats all i need to do And others sayin kpro and a re map ill need not to damage engine Any thoughts
  3. C

Custom cold air feed help

I wouldnt mind an answer to this as im looking to do the same
  4. C

typhoon or aem v2..... which has more heatsoak??

I dunno what to do now haha i have a typhoon and not sure if i should sell it, i have a loud exhaust so im not bothered by the sound of induction i jus want the best power wise abd tbh i dont notice anything wrong with the typhoon it pulls very well in all gears and dont notice any flat spots or...
  5. C

Colouring carbon

No probs
  6. C

Pads

Thats great thanks guys for ur help ill def get one on them also hearing alot about getting braded lines so will get that done also
  7. C

Pads

Just wondered what pads u guys recommend as i need new pads all round Rough price n where to get them would help me alot as i wanna make sure i stop lol
  8. C

Typhoon induction

Wicked ill go have a lool cheers mate
  9. C

Typhoon induction

Jus after a bit of advice i just bought my ep3 and it has a typhoon induction kit just wondered what you guys thought or if i should change it what to get It has a custom cat back system which is conctantly loud so when v tec kicks in you cant really hear it If i change induction will v...
  10. C

Colouring carbon

Mate have a chat with the guys at pit stop design gary should b able to help u have a look on there site
Back