• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Having Problems/faults with my Head unit FN2

Hi all Having some problems from my radio and clock display for my type r FN2, wondering has anyone else had problems? Its late 2007 and havent had a problem with it at all, yesterday it started making a thumping noise from the subs then the lights on the middle unit where it displays the time...
  2. R

How to wire sub in my fn2 type r

Hey all I was wondering if anyone has done a write up about this yet? i have wired subs in my last cars but the fn2 head unit is build into the dash, im guessing i need to take apart the Dash, has anyone done it and if so could you explain how to remove dash and what connections go where...
  3. R

Location of the Aux in FN2 2007, Type R

Hi Im aware my car(2007 Civic FN2 Type-R) has a Aux Port somewhere in the car but it is hidden -.- could anyone help me in tell me where to find it? Thank you
  4. R

New Brakes?

Hi Recently just got my FN2 TYpe-R services, and aparently my rear brake discs are done and need new ones, I have been talking with a friend and I have purchased...
Back