• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

DC sports

The general quality of mine was fine, a few of the welds needed redone in the cat back though and it did blow out at the flanges.
  2. S

Cosmic EP3 - Summer (at last) photo's!

Very nice, love the Evo wheels on these! Glad to hear you got the car sorted.
  3. S

Civboy's NHB EP3

Nice car bud, what clutch did you put in? You must be handy with the spanners!
  4. S

Opinions on my wheels please....

They are different, I'm liking them! Good reg too!
  5. S

Knackered o2 sensors?

I can't remember exactly but I think it was around £140 for the both of them. http://www.sparkplugs.co.uk/ - they delivered them within a few days.
  6. S

Knackered o2 sensors?

Try cleaning them first and clear the codes, see if that works. I doubt it though.
  7. S

Knackered o2 sensors?

Hey, yes those are the codes for the 2 lambda sensors. I had the same problem with mine, tried cleaning them but it didn't make any difference. I bought NTK sensors (half the price of Honda). I have read on here people say they that are no good but I have ran my car for 10000 miles with no...
  8. S

Jdm ep3

What make is the manifold Liam? Good to see a JDM in such good condition.
  9. S

Hatchet Harry's NHB EP3 Type-R

Your car looks spotless! NHB is a bitch to keep mint.
  10. S

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

The article is a good read. But your CR-X is just awesome!
  11. S

Back in a EP at last

Great bargin you got there! Mad price! :) Health to drive.
  12. S

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

You can't beat the note out of the V6, well apart from vtec lol.. :P Looks like a clean one anyway! DSG box?
  13. S

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Is there many miles on your car Pete? It still looks fresh.
  14. S

From a "Type R" to a "Type S"

That looks fantastic. de-chrome sounds good.
  15. S

Ep3 New toy WIP

Refreshing change from the usual carbon wrap!
  16. S

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Great thread and car dude! Rocker cover is awesome!
  17. S

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Epic. Great to see you keeping it road legal!
  18. S

Minging Type R

LOL at the magic trees.. I really dunno how people can drive about in their motor like that! :confused:
  19. S

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Excellent! Can't wait to see the finished product.
  20. S

slag's 10 year old SS EP3

Hey, I'm still fairly new to the site - here's my PFL Civic Type-R.
  21. S

Honda Dealership Scratched My Car While Servicing It

Take it to your local detailer for correction, send the bill to your Honda dealership. Always avoid 'courtesy' washes and don't let them offer to buff it, they will only make it worse!
  22. S

New clutch fitted at Honda

9 hours at Honda is for the apprentice mechanic to learn how to fit clutch!
  23. S

Steam Cleaner

If you are after a decent wet vac, George is a good call..
  24. S

my wipers are gash........which new ones to buy

I've got Bosch Super Plus wipers (not aero just normal). 3 wipers for 20 quid. Good job!
  25. S

Control Arm Bushes EP3

Just an update on this, the front (vertical) bush with the 2 poly 'cup' bushes either side, I had them fitted the wrong way round (doh!). So I swapped them round and now the nasty noise has gone! Very pleased with them so far, might get some more. :)
  26. S

Fair enough I suppose if the OP wants to keep FHSH on his car maybe.. I think I'll do the clutch on mine soon but I can't justify taking my ten year old EP3 to Honda lol!
  27. S

£565 is still quite alot IMO. Exedy replacement clutch kit is about £150 and MTF-3 gear oil from Honda £30 then get a local mechanic to fit for the price of a couple of hours labour.
  28. S

Kopite's Milano FN2 - Updated Snow Foam and HD Wax :)

Your car looks great, FN2 are definitely growing on me.
  29. S

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

I put 4 on a couple of months ago, I think I paid under £300 for them. Really can't complain, except that they are a bit twitchy in the wet. Seem to be wearing reasonably well too. Thumbs up for a budget tyre.
  30. S

Japspeed manifold + unsilenced b-pipe

When I purchased my EP3 it had a full DC Sports exhaust (no cat) and an Injen CAI - unmapped. It ran like a pig most of the time, very lean, plenty of pops and bangs. I think you are doing the right thing waiting to get it all fitted at the same time. However I have had different cars with...
  31. S

My satin silver facelift ep3

What do you think of the pads so far? I've just got some to replace crap Mintex!
  32. S

My EP3, modded, not to everyones taste...

Some amount of work has went into this! Did you do it all yourself?
  33. S

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

Your car really does look spotless!
  34. S

Fitting sump to K20A2 engine?

Think I've got everything I need to fit the sump now.. I'm thinking about putting a baffle in, not too sure though as I have read mixed opinions about them on here. :S
  35. S

Wind deflectors for ep3?

The tint might be 'cool' but I find that they obscure your vision at night.
  36. S

Rear exhaust change back box

I had a DC Sports on mine, pretty loud TBH, one of the reasons I removed it.
  37. S

Control Arm Bushes EP3

Hey, I have fitted my SuperPro front LCA bushes and am also getting a knocking/creaking noise over bumps, is this normal? Besides this noise they have made a good improvement over the worn out OEM bushes.
  38. S

Rear exhaust change back box

Magnex do a twin tailpipe box, sounds quite subtle. Might be a cheaper option?
  39. S

Wind deflectors for ep3?

I got the Heko deflectors too, my only complaint would be they are a bit too dark.. And I have seen them drop on other EP's. TBH Climair are probably worth the extra.
  40. S

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

Nice, the wheels are great! Looks like Mer polish on the roof of the car?
  41. S

Jack's PY K20 EK9

Awesome build!
  42. S

Cheers Stoo. I thought the subframe might have to be removed. Can you remember what you torque the nuts to on the sump? Is there a certain amount of time it takes the sealant to bond before refill with oil? Sorry for all the questions, I haven't had to change one before now.
  43. S

Anyone??
  44. S

Team dynamics 1.2

17 x 7 for standard tyre size. Check eBay, I have seen a few cheap sets on there recently.
  45. S

Hi, I am changing the sump on my EP3 soon, just asking if anyone has done this before/any advice you can give me? Also do you have to use Hondabond HT to make the gasket or is there anything better that can be used instead? Cheers!
  46. S

Control Arm Bushes EP3

I've just bought a SuperPro bush kit for the front lower control arms on my EP3, as the original ones have perished. Installing them soon, will let you know how I get on.
  47. S

wheels and nuts

Sorry for the hijack dude but I've bought a set of these.. Any idea what type of wheel nuts I will need for them?? Cheers.
  48. S

mintex discs and pads

I bought the same package a couple of months ago, can't really complain for the price!
  49. S

Cosmic Ep3 Type-R K100,RBC Fitted new pix

The car looks great on those rims! Are the tyres 205/45? Health to drive! :)
  50. S

Hot front passenger brake

Sticky piston in the caliper or pins seized? I'm just after replacing 2 front calipers, freeing up rear calipers (one rear caliper replaced last year), shot basted the carriers and pins (seized on all 4 corners before), braided hoses, brake fluid, discs and pads. It was a nice bill! :P
Back