• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ryko

Wheel help???

What does this mean? I have no clue with wheels! Thanks in advance! 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  2. Ryko

FN2 Seats

Does anybody know who made the seats on the FN2? AND what would be a direct replacement... I know if I go ahead and change will probably get a warning light for air bag etc. Really would like a pair of BRIDE's but just so damn expensive!
  3. Ryko

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Just jot the last 2 wheels back from the refurb shop, as they were powder coated however the centre caps are still OEM silver. I've attached a picture of the centre cap resting on one of the wheels, my question is does it look stupid or alright? I can't make mind up! If I do decide to spray...
  4. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

So in the near (hopefully) future I'm going to start looking to upgrade my standard calipers to DC5 BREMBO's. Not got anything yet but will start my search soon... When I get round to doing it the rears will look even smaller than they do now a want to know how much work would be involved to...
  5. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

This may already be on here, if so appologies... So I was sick of looking at my exhaust triangles blackened and grubby, really let's the back end down... So... I bought a tube of AUTOSOL for £4.99 and set to work... 5 minutes either side and they were looking so much better, going to do them...
  6. Ryko

My NHB FN2

Hi... I've been on here for a few months now and read many of your guys' threads I thought it was about time I show my baby... It's not got any mods yet, been getting used to the motor, never had anything quite like the CTR previously! I mainly have visual modifications planned, but need to...
  7. Ryko

MUGEN WING

So was browsing another forum and someone came across this on the Hendy's website!!! http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/product/Mugen_rear_wing_fn2_84112-xlr-k0s0 Imagine!
  8. Ryko

FN2 Fast Road Setup help/advise please...

Hi... So I've had my FN2 since Sept 11' (like 6 months already... That's gone fast!) Anyway this is my first performance car and I love it! I've been looking on the forum for a while and the thing that comes up over and over is the FRSU... So I'm intrigued, it's obviously a car changing...
  9. Ryko

EP3 standard wheels on FN2??? for quick reply please?!

Hi all, Need some quick help please... I have been offered some EP3 wheels which I am thinking of using for winter and s***e weather months, question is will CTR EP3 wheels fit my CTR FN2 with out issue, I have to reply to the offer from my mate by Sunday evening as a guy at his work is...
  10. Ryko

MUGEN oil cap from eBay!?

So I am trying to 'bling' my engine bay a little, like the look of these MUGEN oil caps but are they too cheap to be real, if I bought and it wasn't real could it potentially do some damage??? Have contacted the seller who says that the cap is a MUGEN branded item, so... What do you guys...
  11. Ryko

How to Remove Honda Twist & Lock Mat Fixings

So as HONDA like to rip you off for floor original floor mats I have bought some none original, however the clips don't fit so need removing and replaying... Found this on Civinfo so thought I'd link this as it is really helpful in avoiding damaging you carpet - this link has been stolen ...
Back