• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. milly

Which wind deflectors ?

Ok, I've been offered some jdm wind deflectors for £30 but it's a 3 hour drive round trip, ive also came accros these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wind-Deflector-Set-large-Honda-Civic-2-door-01-2005-/360351277501?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item53e69c21bd#ht_2178wt_689 I'm not so keen on...
  2. milly

My Nighthawk EP3

Hi This is my Honda civic type R. Which I part exchanged last year for my old vw bora 1.9 tdi. The type r had, 62k, one previous owner, massive service history and was totally standard. I started with some modifications straight away: Tegiwa intake Piper cat back Japspeed 421 manifold ( not yet...
  3. milly

K100 cel problem

Hi guys, Yesterday i swapped my standard ecu for another with the k100 installed, i got honda to recode my keys as advised and works fine, Im also very happy with the performance gains, However the check engine light has appeared on my dash for the first time, i have tried removing the cel...
  4. milly

Japspeed 4-2-1 de-cat mainfold

Hey guys, i have a brand new japspeed 4-2-1 de-cat manifold in my shed, Im not sure weather or not to fit it and get mapped or just sell this item and stick with my current set up: Tegiwa induction kit, Piper cat back, k100 How much do you think this is worth too? Im not too sure about de-cat...
  5. milly

Fitting a new ecu - HELP

Hey guys, OK. I've found someone with a hondata k100 for sale which i really want. however he will need my standard ecu in return. We need to find somewhere that will code these ecu's into our cars (CTR ep3) Warrington area. Or any where between Rochdale and Liverpool Ive tried calling a...
  6. milly

Unichip or Hondata/CPL Reflash ?

Hey Guys, Has anyone experienced any of these maps and whats your views ? My thoughts are they both seem the best value for money but not sure which to go for . . . :s I cant really afford to spend anymore than 550ish for a remap really. Im located in Rochdale, Lancs. I have a 2003 CTR with...
Back