• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. alan-28

Lights dim when using wipers/windows/demister/steering

I want one but who sells these on here? LeeH sells them in his sig but he hasn't been online for months
  2. alan-28

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I struggle for economy, I do 3.5 miles to work down a country lane so the car is only just warm by the time i stop. The norm is around 250 miles to a tank but I didn't buy a type r to worry about fuel economy!
  3. alan-28

Any young CTR drivers?

Just renewed my insurance. I'm 22, got 5yrs NCB and it cost me £824. Quite pleased as last year it was just over £1200
  4. alan-28

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

EDIT: Looking on hids4u and the H1 kit's are 1) Pro PLUS (regular) and 2) ULTIMATE (can-bus) It's for a 2005 EP3. Thanks
  5. alan-28

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Great guide. Looking at upgrading my sidelights and number plate bulbs (501's) and wanted to check that I only needed to buy the regular LED's and didn't need the can-bus ones?
  6. alan-28

Are these worn out?

Cheers for the replies, new shims it is then
  7. alan-28

Are these worn out?

After reading a few threads on 'squeaky brakes' I decided to have a look at mine whilst I had this afternoon free and have come to the conclusion my brake pads are missing the plastic and metallic shims that are supposed to go between the pad and piston/caliper on the front. Then I decided to...
Back