• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Sticky gears please help!

Hello I just my civic type r, after about two days of driving, with hardly any vtec 3rd and 5th gear are very hard to get into, 5th is almost unusable. The car is still under warranty. Any ideas what it could be? Thanks!
  2. C

Resonated or not..??

Hello, I have came across a scorpion none-resonated system which is a good bit cheaper than the resonated system. Would this make a big difference, or make it too loud or annoying? Thanks
  3. C

Scorpion good or bad?

Hello, Does anyone know how good or bad the scorpion cat back is for ep3? Any videos and/or pics? Cheers
  4. C

Best Exhaust Please help

To anyone who can help, I have just purchased an ep3 civic 05 plate, and along with it k & n 57 i induction kit. I am torn between a few exhausts, does anyone know which would be the best, bearing in mind price! for price alone powerflow is by fae the best at £320 fitted. ANY IDEAS????
Back