• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. siwfc

Jdm facelift wing mirrors

Hi all. Pulled the mirrors off my jdm ep3, anyone know of a guide to strip them as 1 of the plastic covers needs repainting. May thanks in advance...
  2. siwfc

Jdm ep3 not starting.

Sorted, bad earth and the Jap alarm were to blame. Thanks for all the help people!!!
  3. siwfc

Jdm ep3 not starting.

Ok, just put a different starter on and nothing, wires all ok.... I’m thinking now maybe a earth? Anyone have a diagram of the earth in system?
  4. siwfc

Jdm ep3 not starting.

Cheers, batttery is brand new so it’s not that.
  5. siwfc

Jdm ep3 not starting.

Hi all, well just imported a ep3 from jap this week. All was ok for the first day or 2 then the car fails to start. When turning the key all lights come on the dash, but nothing. Tested starter and that’s all good. Car will start if bumped started so that illuminates the alarm. Any ideas? Many...
  6. siwfc

Turbo or supercharger???

Just looked at that Tom, proper is that pal, good on ya!!!
  7. siwfc

Turbo or supercharger???

Nice 1 pal. Will take a peek at that!
  8. siwfc

Turbo or supercharger???

Got me thinking there pal. Pretty obvious to let someone else fit it for less. Thinking caps on now ;-) Ok any phone no's for me to call and get some advice tomorrow?
  9. siwfc

Turbo or supercharger???

Was thinking of doing all the work myself tbh, apart from setting it all up. Roughly how much am I looking at?
  10. siwfc

Turbo or supercharger???

Hey people, Just a quick one, I have a 2004 civic type r. Should I go turbo or supercharger? Thinking more of the turbo tbh. Who and where do I get all the kit from? Many thanks in advance!
  11. siwfc

Workshop manual!

Hi people, Does anyone know where i can get hold of a full workshop manual for my 2004 civic type r? Many thanks in advance!!!!
  12. siwfc

uprated pullys 04 civic type r

Hey people Got me engine out of my 04 civic type r. I want to uprate the engine pullys for road use. rough price and where to buy would be a great help! Many thanks in advance...
  13. siwfc

clutch pedal on the floor!

Yes Griff pal all sorted, 10 min job. Think it was the fact of not opening up the bleed nipple enough, full turn and jobs done. Big up to all who helped!
  14. siwfc

telling me pal, i'll let you know. just 2 thing's Griffin, do i leave the pedal in the up posistion? cap on or off? cheers Griffin......
  15. siwfc

Hey Griff, cheers for the advice pal. Yeah just been turning the bleed nipple about half a turn. I'll try opening it up a bit more tomorrow and I'll let you all know. Many thanks!
  16. siwfc

ill try it again, many thanks for you help by the way Stoo
  17. siwfc

no there are two of us, there's no feeling in the pedal it's just on the floor unless you pull it up by hand, no air bubbles coming out and a litre of fluid has passed through it.
  18. siwfc

all pipework seems ok, bleed nipple closed, tried it with cap on and cap off!
  19. siwfc

sorry pal http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?70946-Clutch-bleeding.&highlight=clutch+bleeding
  20. siwfc

Type in clutch bleeding in the search box pal, it should be there.
  21. siwfc

Yeah bled it, used the method of I think it's griffin off this site, put a litre of fluid through the system and it's still on the floor!
  22. siwfc

hi there people, just changed the brake fluid in my 2004 civic typr r. thought i'd change the clutch fluid as it looked really dirty and old. problem now is the clutch pedal is on the floor, any ideas? thanks in advance.
  23. siwfc

Brake calliper dust seals.

Hi people, Anyone know where and how much it will be for a full set of the calliper dust seals for a 2004 civic type r.Thanks!
  24. siwfc

brake fluid.

hi people, is it ok to use dot 5 brake fluid in my 2004 civic type r? thanks in advance!
Back