• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Imperatore

FK2 Thinking about selling up

Yeah that's the one, she never waved back so I felt extra stupid! Part of being a grownup is recognizing when you need to draw the line under things. I hope you enjoy your new car.
  2. Imperatore

FK2 Thinking about selling up

I won't have anyone to flash at on the way home then! Also, I've flashed twice at what I thought was you but it was a woman driving instead so either another one or you're letting the mrs drive?
  3. Imperatore

EP3 FK8 exhausts

I thought the Sequence one sounded the best personally and the rest awful but then videos never do justice.
  4. Imperatore

Ash's Polished Metal FK2 (5th Honda, 4th Type R)

Do you ever let the Mrs drive the car? I've waved twice now at a grey FK2 thinking it was you and it was a blonde woman, felt like a right prat after. Wouldn't mind coming to see your car when you're free, I'm only in Melksham and work Trowbridge (hence why we drive past each other every day)...
  5. Imperatore

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

Clue is in the video title, it's the SS one. I'm unsure of the difference.
  6. Imperatore

FK2 J's Racing Exhaust finally arrived and ready to be fitted on Thursday

I thought someone else had one, they uploaded a video and it sounds like it whistles. May have been the other one though so don't quote me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vse3gxmwMOE
  7. Imperatore

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I wonder what I'm getting exactly for my service plan now. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  8. Imperatore

Type R #11 / polished metal metallic FK2 GT

I've seen every colour in the wild bar Milano. Yet it was so common in the FN2 Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  9. Imperatore

I got the Spanner - A light on with a 1700 mile count down which will take me past a year of ownership. Book says about early oil change but I'll probably wait until the service is due. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  10. Imperatore

FK8 General FK8 (10th Gen) CTR Release chat

What other options are there for hatches though if you want a bigger 'upgrade' in terms of power etc? M140i looks like a boot, I do quite like the AMG A class though. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  11. Imperatore

If it was a huge upgrade in terms of power then yes but as it stands not fussed at all. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  12. Imperatore

FK2 Forge Atmos BOV scapegoat

No it's optional. You redirect the tubes so it's inactive. The blanking plate supplied is if you want to remove it for whatever reason. Can't comment on the strength of OEM one. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  13. Imperatore

The noise was caused by the OEM valve 'fluttering'. Surprised it could make such a noise. Would suggest anyone fitting this blanks off the OEM even though you don't have to. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  14. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

I mean it's not like I'm in a rush but my Eventuri sold within an hour so guess I was basing it on that. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  15. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

I have 5 watchers on mine. Not sure what there is to watch. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  16. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

For that price I would insist on no shoes in the car. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  17. Imperatore

Hows Nommy? Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  18. Imperatore

That will be like the diesel BMW I saw that had the M4 kit on it. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  19. Imperatore

FK2 Servicing

Mine says 2500 for A, I'm on 5027 miles and got the car in July 2016. B doesn't show
  20. Imperatore

Yeah if a large volume of water hit it then maybe but think it would have to be a prolonged stream of it before it caused an issues. You'd have to be very unlucky Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  21. Imperatore

I sold two actually but think both were at least 2 weeks ;) One was to a person called Jason as it happens. But not him. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  22. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

It's a K and N with a heatshield lol. Sounds better than the Eventuri imo but probably doesn't have as much gains if any. Then again I only got it for noise. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  23. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

Responder hands down the best plug and play mod by a country mile. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  24. Imperatore

I'd have loved to have all the kit on the FN2. If the FK2 came looking like the MUGEN one I'd never have bought it. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  25. Imperatore

Rob's CW FK2

Mines going back on next Wednesday too. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  26. Imperatore

Looks great. Was literally a coin toss between grey and black for me. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  27. Imperatore

Inside so doesn't really matter imo. Not like people will be quietly judging you about it ;)
  28. Imperatore

Yeah I miss the noise of the K20 bit like you say, on the road it's soon forgotten. I saw a few 10th gens yesterday and I know I'll never grow to like that shape.
  29. Imperatore

Good to hear Chris. Your stance on them has never been particularly flattering on OCUK Motors at least. Driving makes all the difference.
  30. Imperatore

Yes i will be. If it nothing to do with the bov or the OEM one i shall get a detailed report and try claim the cost back from Honda even if its unlikely to happen. I'm going to the garage ChrisD uses in Fairford. Only one I trust.
  31. Imperatore

Thanks. Personally think it was some jobsworth mechanic but I'll find out when I'm booked in to the 'proper' one. Did you remove the OEM?
  32. Imperatore

I have said thing installed. Now after recently putting the OEM exhaust on I started to hear a strange noise. It happens when you get to 3k revs and if you lightly accelerate it's almost like a metallic/rustling noise. Took to Honda and they straight away blame it on the BOV, warranty yada...
  33. Imperatore

Well due to the journeys i make i can live without. I only have one small silencer on my exhaust which tbh probably makes no difference.
  34. Imperatore

See you got the Eventuri in the end. I've had two now but still not made upy mind. In a few weeks or maybe days I'll have my GruppeM super cleaner intake so will be interesting to see how the butt dyno feels. I doubt it will feel as strong as the Eventuri but hopefully makes a good noise.
  35. Imperatore

Correct me if wrong but isn't that a Helmholtz resonator?
  36. Imperatore

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Yeah I felt the Eventuri made a difference too.
  37. Imperatore

FK2 Exhaust Performance

Thinking of changing my custom 3" to the Invidia purely as I like the Titanium tips and wouldn't mind a smidge quieter.
  38. Imperatore

FK2 FK2 Exhaust tailpipes cleaning

Never got on with Autosol personally, use Kleers metal polish, it's what I used on my Mugen rear on the FN2. The 45m you say it took was my main issue! Kleers requires way less effort.
  39. Imperatore

My Polished Metal FK2R GT #06953

That was my second colour choice. I only went black as I wanted it all colour coded. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  40. Imperatore

White Edition FK2R

Welcome to the club. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  41. Imperatore

FK2 FK2 Tyres

Interesting. My Conti's lasted 3k on the front and I have now got MPSS which I hope last longer.
  42. Imperatore

FN2 Tutorial - FN2R Transmission/Gear Oil Change + Front Jacking Point

Good guide. So when I need my tyres changing the garage are not going to have a clue how to do it.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  43. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

The spoilers are a lot more common as the fitment is spot on and can't tell he difference. There is a clear difference on the splitter though. Was happy to pay £600 for it, but not 1200 on a spoiler. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  44. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

No problem. Fyi the spoiler was a type r kits one and fit and looked perfect. Dug out every pic still hosted on my old mod thread for you. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  45. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

Ok I had the spoiler as well at this point but should suffice. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  46. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

Bloody hell, demanding.. I'll have a look. Yes that was official and yeah theirs look weird. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  47. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

Found this one. May have more. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  48. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

I meant full bumper ofc. Deleted my one drive account but I think I may have a pic on my mod thread on civinfo. Bear with I. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  49. Imperatore

FK2: Methanol Injection Kit

I caved in and bought Eventuri because I'm impatient Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  50. Imperatore

Mugen rear bumper

I had the Mugen rear splitter if that's any use. Not the full bonnet. Will have to try dig up the pic. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  51. Imperatore

FK2 Pipercross Panel Filter

You're not wrong Dave, didn't order it as I went for Eventuri instead.
  52. Imperatore

Cannot see on their website, guess I'll have to get from Demon. Not even got the car yet!
  53. Imperatore

Ah that's the only place I found them, just making sure I wasn't missing out. This isn't a case of it being the same size filter for a different model which costs less? Like when you could get EP3 parts cheaper than the FN2 when some bits were the same.
  54. Imperatore

Where did you buy them from?
  55. Imperatore

FN2 Mugen rear spoiler

To be fair, post was an eye bleeder. In response to OP, Hendy Performance are likely the cheapest.
  56. Imperatore

FN2 Mugen rear spoiler

Remember when playing the grammar Nazi not to make mistakes in your own post.
  57. Imperatore

Dirty Silver

Yeah as soon as I saw the rear I knew I'd end up getting it. Couldn't justify the full aero bumper on a car worth as little as the FN2 though so compromised with just the splitter.
  58. Imperatore

Dirty Silver

Now got my Meercat exhaust fitted and fog scoops. Car is done now, I won't spend any more money on it as it will be traded in for the new Type R (pending reviews / test drive) or something else. I just got the whole front end painted as I had some damage and decided to get every chip etc fixed...
  59. Imperatore

Exhaust System for FN2

Go custom. Prefabs are way expensive for what they are. Don't think JDM gets you quality either.
  60. Imperatore

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy! I reckon you might be from the Philippines 4kas. Just a hunch.
  61. Imperatore

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy! Flash next time! *your lights
  62. Imperatore

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy! Yeah I think so. Young lad driving it.
  63. Imperatore

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy! Seen what looks like a standard Silver EP3 and a black modded one with really blue lights, are they forumites?
  64. Imperatore

Replica Mugen grill?

Edit - Ignore, company don't sell one.
  65. Imperatore

4kas's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy! Sorry I didn't see you wave. I always get scared to do it first incase it's not a forum person and then they wonder wtf I'm doing lol. Car sounded nice.
  66. Imperatore

Dirty Silver

Right I forgot about this so I'll do a update: I have now installed, CPL CAI, TDI/XO/AAS manifold, HEL brake lines and Castrol SRF, EP3 Brembo front discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads. These improved some major weak points on the FN2, mainly the braking and the midrange with the remap as well. I...
  67. Imperatore

Think I saw you the other day mate, you were coming out by the train station I think, and I was waiting to go over through newtown where the road splits.
  68. Imperatore

FN2 Engine degreaser

R222 and Aerospace 303.
  69. Imperatore

Look who's selling Tyre's now?

Costco have been doing tyres for ages so its not a big surprise.
  70. Imperatore

How do I know if I have LSD Differential?

Loxy is the oem fn2 LSD just as good as the quaife/wavetrack? There is one for sale at a lot less than those mentioned.
  71. Imperatore

FN2 Buying first FN2 - should I sell the Rage alloys myself?

Not a fan either, I like the look but then I drove a CTR with them. Happy with 18s
  72. Imperatore

Dirty Silver

Lol thanks, I did join here first but I somehow got sidetracked to the other site. Not that I mind it.
  73. Imperatore

Dirty Silver

edit
Back