• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

Winter Care Tips?

Cheers guys. Gonna give it a wash tomo, and give the wheels a quick waxing. Hopefully should see it through the next few weeks.
  2. S

Did ep3s come with tweeters?

Yeah, the sound at the moment seems very muddled. Hopefully they havent made too much mess of the doorcards. Just bought myself some hertz ESK 165 along with amps and subs so looking forward to getting that fitted. I'll take some pics when its installed. Does anyone know what dimensions the...
  3. S

Silent Coat Door Kit For both doors?

Hey guys, Just wondering if the standard Silent Coat door kit would have enough to sound proof 2 doors? Cheers.
  4. S

Winter Care Tips?

Hey guys, I was just wondering if everyone had any good tips for car care over the winter period. Also, is there any point in polishing etc over winter? Cheers guys.
  5. S

Component suggestions?

Hey guys, im in the process of upgrading my sound system. So far iv got a Ground Zero GZRW30SPL 12 amp. An SPL dynamics ICE 800 mono amp and am thinking of an Ground Zero Titanium MkII GZTA4125X for whichever comps i decide on. Im thinking Helix Esperit E62C, anyone had any experience with...
  6. S

Yeah i saw the how to take the doorcard off thread knocking round somewhere! Was hoping i wouldnt have to though! I just know ill break something ha! Fingers crossed for finding a good set of components under them, maybe save a little money! Thanks for your help mate.
  7. S

Cheers Chris. I know its a long shot but you got any ideas on brand? The dome seems to be yellow if that helps haha, maybe focal? Thought it sounded a little too good to be standard!
  8. S

Hey guys just got myself a 53 plate type r and am in the process of buying some new audio equipment. *** noticed though that the sound quality coming from the components is quite good. Also there are 2 tweeters attached the doorcards and was just wondering weather this was an option or they are...
Back