• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Fn2 Rubbing noise when turning

Hi guys, My car has started making a weird rubbing type noise when im turning a corner left or right from standstill. There is no noise whatsoever when turning at speed, only seems to be when moving away in full lock or near enough full lock. Hard to describe the sound but its almost like a...
  2. L

FN2 ‘09 CW noise when decelerating

I noticed a strange noise last week when i was driving on the motorway and took my foot off the pedal. Kinda hard to describe but its like a deep sounding tapping noise when i get up to 70-80+ and then take my foot off the pedal. I hadnt checked the oil levels for a few weeks so thought it...
  3. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

This is my first Type R I bought about 2 months ago. Finally got round to giving it a clean today and getting a few pics... :) Spec so far: -Spoon N1 -AEM C.A.I -Do Luck Power filter -Mugen front bumper -Carbon fibre Bonnet -Carbon fibre Spoiler -Painted black roof and wing mirrors. -Black...
Back